Questions & Mysteries 3 billion Eustass and Law make no sense

Give us this day our daily copium! :finally:

Don’t know how often we all discussed exactly this topic the last weeks, but summarized:

In the eyes of the government, they aknowledge the threatening of kid and law on the same level as Luffy. Luffy is stronger, yes. Also he has a grand fleet and islands under his flag, which makes him a Yonko additionaly.

just because it doesn’t fit the headcanon, it doesn’t mean it’s bad writing.
It's absolute dogshit writing in the context of the series.

BB's resume:

- former member of WB
- killed a division commander
- defeated and delivered another commander, one of the most wanted pirates in the world, to the WG
- became Shichibukai
- infiltrated Impel Down
- caused havoc and took the worst villains in the world under his wing
- casually showed up in Marineford and caused mayhem
- killed WB and took his fruit, therefore becoming the first man alive to have two fruit powers (two of the strongest in the world at that)
- destroyed all of Marineford just to showcase his new power
- defeated the remaining WB commanders/pirates in a one-sided war
- gets labeled a Yonkou as early as 2 years ago

-> bounty: 2,2 billion

Kid's resume:

- sunk a ship or two
- can be mean to helpless fodder/locals
- has an unspectacular paramecia with basic smash attacks and one laser canon (aka Franky 2.0)
- managed to push BM off Onigashima in a 2 vs 1 effort
- doesn't even get labeled a Yonkou
- has a ridiculous clown crew outside of Killer

-> bounty: 3 billion

It's complete and utter bullshit.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
It does make you question the logic behind Teach's bounty a bit, especially when neither were dubbed emperor's nor have the influence of one but beat out Blackbeard's bounty by quite a bit.

Even if it's been updated, the old one makes less sense now.

It's absolute dogshit writing in the context of the series.

BB's resume:
Laws resume

- former member of WB
holds a 5 billion berry fruit
- killed a division commander
Kills VA vergo, an defeats smoker
- defeated and delivered another commander, one of the most wanted pirates in the world, to the WG
Stalls an admiral/Warlord at once, saves his alliance, an plays part in warlord defeat.
- became Shichibukai
Gets kick out the shichibukai, becomes wanted by the Fleet admiral, Kaido.
- infiltrated Impel Down
Infiltrated wano/DR
- caused havoc took the worst villains in the world under his wing
- casually showed up in Marineford and caused mayhem
caused havoc playing key roles in a warlord/Yonko defeat. Both times, form an equal alliance with another top tier supernova.
- killed WB and took his fruit, therefore becoming the first man alive to have two fruit powers (two of the strongest in the world at that)
Killed Meme in the same context BB kills WB lol. An awakens his God tier DF. Displaying Lethality enough to scare a top tier.
- destroyed all of Marineford just to showcase his new power
Saved Wano, tho cause island lvl damage(PW)
- defeated the remaining WB commanders/pirates in a one-sided war
Wano still on going
- gets labeled a Yonkou as early as 2 years ago
doesn’t get label a Yonko rightfully for the moment. He’s a 1 man arm basically

-> bounty: 2,2 billion
3 billion, rightfully earned I might add. No way BB should’ve had a higher bounty then Law after all the Mayham he’s caused in the new world.

An admiral literally been tasked by the fleet admiral, to bring in Law. Or he can’t step foot on a navy base

Last edited:
Laws resume

holds a 5 billion berry fruit

Kills VA vergo, an defeats smoker
Stalls an admiral/Warlord at once, saves his alliance, an plays part in warlord defeat.
Gets kick out the shichibukai, becomes wanted by the Fleet admiral, Kaido.
Infiltrated wano/DR
caused havoc playing key roles in a warlord/Yonko defeat. Both times, form an equal alliance with another top tier supernova.
Killed Meme in the same context BB kills WB lol. An becomes awakens his God tier DF. Displaying Lethality enough 2 scare a top tier.
Saved Wano, tho cause island lvl damage(PW)
Wano still on going
doesn’t get label a Yonko rightfully for the moment. He’s a 1 man arm basically

3 billion, rightfully earned I might add. No way BB should’ve had a higher bounty then Law after all the Mayham he’s caused in the new world.

An admiral literally been tasked by the fleet admiral, to bring in Law. Or he can’t step foot on a navy base
Congrats for making a complete clown out of yourself lmfao.

:cheers: :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Congrats for making a complete clown out of yourself lmfao.

:cheers: :suresure::suresure::suresure:
Hate the canon not the Messenger. Thinking BB bounty was gonna hold post wano was always stupid. His best accomplishment beating Marco & co. TF that to facing down Meme
:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Is Luffy part on Laws résumé?? Way to add irrelevant context
:kriwhat:

well you made it sound like law is the only reason akainu doesnt want fuji on a navy base. but thats objectively wrong, which is why i added that context that i dont exactly think is irrelevant.
I didn’t make it sound like anything. I stated the fleet admiral had tasked An admiral with Law capture. I never said he’s the only 1 or tried to make it seem that way lol…

You added ur irrelevant info to my Law resume for no real reason but to say something. since luffy also being included has no real relevance in this specific context.

I never said he’s the only 1 or tried to make it seem that way lol…
need to work on your wording then buddy.

and if we want to get real technical, akainu was mainly mad about fuji because of the publicity shit he pulled anyway lol.

Boy Worstgen readers sure are something else.

Have you ever stopped to think that it may not be that Law and Kidd's bounties are the ones overinflated, but rather Luffy's is underflated? Government tries to:

> tries to hide Luffy's Nika god powers
> tries to hide his D name (Law's should also be higher by this fact)

Poor boys are so salty just because their headcanons about Law and Kidd's threat levels don't go their way after beating BM, a Yonko whose power fans like to downplay on this forum. :milaugh:

Boy Worstgen readers sure are something else.

Have you ever stopped to think that it may not be that Law and Kidd's bounties are the ones overinflated, but rather Luffy's is underflated? Government tries to:

> tries to hide Luffy's Nika god powers
> tries to hide his D name (Law's should also be higher by this fact)

Poor boys are so salty just because their headcanons about Law and Kidd's threat levels don't go their way after beating BM, a Yonko whose power fans like to downplay on this forum. :milaugh:
Even if luffy’s bounty is under inflated kidd and laws bounty are inflated that is why it came as a surprise to everyone including kidd and law fans

need to work on your wording then buddy.

and if we want to get real technical, akainu was mainly mad about fuji because of the publicity shit he pulled anyway lol.
Nah IMO, the words “Law resume” pretty damn clear….

An that publicity shit only occurred as a result of the havoc Law was pioneering in the NW. See how hard ur trying to bring up irrelevant context? Like what relevance does that even have? Is Law not still wanted regardless…. How many other characters have a high ranking navy personnel targeting them?? At that point Only Luffy right, only recently are they after BB. An it’s because of non power lvl shit in both those cases as well.

Last edited:
They beat the second strongest Yonko in direct combat together. I think their bounty is pretty justified.
In a 2v1 so thier bounty should be 2billion they took out of luffy’s supposed bounty the whole world thinks it was a 3v2

Laws D is non known to the WG, if anything it’s under inflated. If they known a d was causing all this trouble they’d be shitting themselves
D so what why did the D not boost luffy’s bount till now

wow. you cant be serious at this point
U nitpicking at my word selection while Childish, was just weird since ur comments literally irrelevant to my context. With that said who gives a damn if u think someone was “trying” to say something. Ur nobody of relevance are u? Nothing about my statement wan canonical wrong so move on.

inverse The fleet admiral task, an admiral with bringing Law in. He can’t step foot on navy HQ until he has.
In a 2v1 so thier bounty should be 2billion they took out of luffy’s supposed bounty the whole world thinks it was a 3v2

D so what why did the D not boost luffy’s bount till now
Aren’t u bitching about them wanting to hide luffy D from the world? They didn’t exactly hid anything else, his awakening was exposed in the paper.

U nitpicking at my word selection while Childish, was just weird since ur comments literally irrelevant to my context. With that sound who gives a damn if u think someone was “trying” to say something. Ur nobody of relevance are u? Nothing about my statement wan canonical wrong so move on.
i wasnt nitpicking anything. you are omitting context in favor of your argument.

and seeing on your profile who you actually are, this doesnt surprise me at all.

for the record btw: i wasnt arguing about laws threat level. i was just commenting on one part of your post, where you say fuji isnt allowed on a navy base until he gets law. and that IS objectively wrong. if you had some intellectual honesty, you could just say "fair enough" and move on instead of going on this tangent.