Questions & Mysteries 3 billion Eustass and Law make no sense

You guys are thinking way too hard about this.

What the Government hears... Luffy, Law, Kid alliance beat the Kaidou/Big Mom alliance and so they gave them all equal bounties. They're probably not annalizing every single feat (that they probably don't even know about).

It doesn't make sense but in a way I can see y they got it, it's only because of luffy really plus we should assume black beard bounty to be over 4 bill by now since he said he was gonna get something before the Marines got it

--Luffy has -- FI , Alabasta , Dressrossa under his alliance + Defeated Kaido at the end by himself + Has overpowered crew with 1 adv coc user and former warlord + Has strongest attack ever in bajrung gun + Has god DF + Has grand fleet + Has dragon as his father who is revo head + sabo who is second in command of revo

Gets 3B

Kidd has -- Killer a YC3 + Trash crew + Threw BM out of Onigashima -- Gets 3B

Peak comedy :suresure::suresure: @Luffy is the mc

I was right. I said at the very beginning of wano, that Oda needed to make Kid and Law somewhat comparable to Luffy or the arc would suffer. And I was right.
  • big mom was defeated by plot convenience
  • rivalry now makes no sense
  • bounties make no sense
Maybe Oda wrote himself into a corner and will hopefully give Kid and Law haki training to bridge the gap. Well, at least until Luffy gets god mode Nika voice of all things super conqueror's haki.
Post automatically merged:

Having seen Luffy use ACoA and presumably seen ACoC at least once between Kaido, big mom, and the red hair pirates, I really want Kid to actively try to obtain some advanced haki powers. It makes no sense for him not too. Please Oda, just have him kidnap Hyougoro or something.

I was right. I said at the very beginning of wano, that Oda needed to make Kid and Law somewhat comparable to Luffy or the arc would suffer. And I was right.
  • bounties make no sense
Maybe Oda wrote himself into a corner and will hopefully give Kid and Law haki training to bridge the gap. Well, at least until Luffy gets god mode Nika voice of all things super conqueror's haki.
If Kid and Law also got ACoO or ACoA, everything would have made much more sense. Instead, we didn’t even see Kid and Law ever use basic Hardening (which Oda refuses to draw anymore except for Luffy and Zoro)

• bounties make no sense

Having seen Luffy use ACoA and presumably seen ACoC at least once between Kaido, big mom, and the red hair pirates, I really want Kid to actively try to obtain some advanced haki powers. It makes no sense for him not too. Please Oda, just have him kidnap Hyougoro or something.
While Luffy goes after BB,Oda should have Kidd and Law fight their way into the new world to conquer territory,recruit a yonko caliber crew and increase their base stats.

its an attempt to create fake tension. Oda is trying to make Luffy seem less overpowered than he really is.

Luffy's bounty should have been in the 5 billions for beating kaido, but if Oda did that, then it would suggest he's stronger than Teach and Akainu, which would probably ruin those arcs. Hence, he does this.
He's above Akainu already
Above current Teach too

Oda did it so that Luffy gets another raise when he beats Teach and reaches Raftel

--Luffy has -- FI , Alabasta , Dressrossa under his alliance + Defeated Kaido at the end by himself + Has overpowered crew with 1 adv coc user and former warlord + Has strongest attack ever in bajrung gun + Has god DF + Has grand fleet + Has dragon as his father who is revo head + sabo who is second in command of revo

Gets 3B

Kidd has -- Killer a YC3 + Trash crew + Threw BM out of Onigashima -- Gets 3B

Peak comedy :suresure::suresure: @Luffy is the mc
WG gave them credit for Kaido's fall too. They tried to partially hide Luffy's achievement and evolution because they are afraid.
Everybody knows that Kidd and Law aren't worth 3 billions yet.

If Kid and Law also got ACoO or ACoA, everything would have made much more sense. Instead, we didn’t even see Kid and Law ever use basic Hardening (which Oda refuses to draw anymore except for Luffy and Zoro)
Oda doesn't develop haki for anybody but Luffy, zoro, and sometimes sanji.
Franky and Robin beat Tobi roppo yet none of them, nor brook, have haki.
Usopp showed haki momentarily in dressrosa, but this was completely ignored in wano.

I'm honestly worried that Kid and Law will never get advanced haki and that Oda will just give them "super awakening" or something to make them top tiers.

Friendly reminder, Kidd is the WB of this era
Based on?

• bounties make no sense

Ye shits sad. Beginning of wano i was convinced kid = luffy. Oda did kid dirty

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It's pretty clear that they suppressed Luffy's involvement in this incident and shared the accomplishment/blame b/w Kid and Law, so parts of their bounties actually belong to Luffy.

I don't see why Luffy fans should be upset about it. It's not like bounties change anything. Kid and Law are still below Luffy's minion.