Questions & Mysteries 3 billion Eustass and Law make no sense

I
U nitpicking at my word selection while Childish, was just weird since ur comments literally irrelevant to my context. With that said who gives a damn if u think someone was “trying” to say something. Ur nobody of relevance are u? Nothing about my statement wan canonical wrong so move on.

inverse The fleet admiral task, an admiral with bringing Law in. He can’t step foot on navy HQ until he has.

Aren’t u bitching about them wanting to hide luffy D from the world? They didn’t exactly hid anything else, his awakening was exposed in the paper.
when did I talk i about d
All I said was luffy beat kaido solo
While kidd and law beat bigmom in a 2v1

@Surgeon of death your post is absolute dog shit.

What is it with these forums attracting this bullshit?

holds a 5 billion berry fruit
The fruit has that value because it can cure the incurable and grant fucking immortality - that 5bn is not reflective of how much the WG considers Law a threat.

Kills VA vergo, an defeats smoker
Yonkou Commander > either of those

Stalls an admiral/Warlord at once, saves his alliance, an plays part in warlord defeat.
Neither were taking him seriously as an opponent.

Gets kick out the shichibukai, becomes wanted by the Fleet admiral, Kaido.
And this makes him a greater threat than before he was a Warlord, how?

Wano isn't governed by World Government.

Dressrosa is no fucking Impel Down.

caused havoc playing key roles in a warlord/Yonko defeat. Both times, form an equal alliance with another top tier supernova.
At no point was Law ever the primary threat. He allied himself with more powerful individuals like Luffy who had a more powerful crew.

Killed Meme in the same context BB kills WB lol. An awakens his God tier DF. Displaying Lethality enough to scare a top tier.
This is you undermining your own point.

Killing Big Mom - even with the help of Kidd - is a much bigger feat than the way in which Blackbeard killed Whitebeard, but you're so fixated on proving your ridiculous point it's affecting your faculties.

Saved Wano, tho cause island lvl damage(PW)
Luffy saved Wano.

Law was along for the ride.

doesn’t get label a Yonko rightfully for the moment. He’s a 1 man arm basically
He isn't labelled a Yonkou because he doesn't have the territory, influence or manpower.

Even more of a reason why his (and Kidd's) bounty equaling Luffy is fucking absurd.

Luffy took and liberated Fisherman Island from Big Mom, Punk Hazard and Dressrosa from Doflamingo, attacked Big Mom on her own turf and whooped her son, and then took and liberated WANO from motherfucking KAIDOU.

From the moment he began his pirate journey, wherever Luffy goes, revolution follows. Whether it's a small town under the despotic regime of a corrupt marine, bit player pirates, Warlords, would-be gods or Yonkou. And he keeps upping the ante.

That revolution is what the World Government fears more than anything.

3 billion, rightfully earned I might add. No way BB should’ve had a higher bounty then Law after all the Mayham he’s caused in the new world.
Take your meds.

An admiral literally been tasked by the fleet admiral, to bring in Law. Or he can’t step foot on a navy base
You think Akainu would've sent a single admiral after Big Mom or Kaidou?

-

There is no excuse for being this ridiculous, even if you are the biggest Law fanboy in the world.

They ought to purge this place of posters like you.

In a variety of threads, all u do is try to elevate luffy anyway u can

for example luffy never beat Kaido 1-1. Even if u want to pretend it was. There’s a shit ton more plot, Nerfs on Kaido then meme.
Imagine thinking kaido was more nerfed than bigmom also luffy never lost in g5 unlike kidd and law who could not finish their opponent

Last edited:
It‘s dumb as fuck

It’s also been dumb as fuck since the beginning, cause there’s no way “killing civilians” should have given Kid a higher bounty than EL Luffy.

Oda’s just done a shit job of writing the Luffy/Kid/Law rivalry, being honest. Cannot stop himself from letting Luffy completely outshine everyone else then thinks superficial shit like bounties at the end of the arc is enough for us to take it seriously.

its an attempt to create fake tension. Oda is trying to make Luffy seem less overpowered than he really is.

Luffy's bounty should have been in the 5 billions for beating kaido, but if Oda did that, then it would suggest he's stronger than Teach and Akainu, which would probably ruin those arcs. Hence, he does this.

i wasnt nitpicking anything. you are omitting context in favor of your argument.

and seeing on your profile who you actually are, this doesnt surprise me at all.

for the record btw: i wasnt arguing about laws threat level. i was just commenting on one part of your post, where you say fuji isnt allowed on a navy base until he gets law. and that IS objectively wrong. if you had some intellectual honesty, you could just say "fair enough" and move on instead of going on this tangent.
Omitting info?

Ur reaching to form an opinion base off a profile pic, that’s some grade a analytics there!! but no surprise there either I suppose…

Can u quote the specific words I used to suggest this is about Laws Power, only Law, or any of that other BS ur reaching for?? Unlikely, because that was never the context. I addressed law specifically, if Fuji beings Luffy in. He still not stepping front on a navy base unless he “specifically capture Law”.

Not hard to understand at all. Especially if u where intelligent enough to make use of the words “Laws resume”, but I digress.

You know what is actually really, really ridiculous. How Luffy was the only one to get ryuo training.

The 3 billion berry bounty would make so much more sense if Oda just had Kid and Law train ryuo with Luffy. But he had to go out of his way to make sure that only Luffy got the special skill. But this is fucking ridiculous because Oda gave Luffy a whole host of other special skills. Lets go down the list, shall we?
  • future sight
  • internal destruction CoA
  • sky splitter tier ACoC
  • god Nika DF
  • god Nika awakening
This is my issue. You can give Luffy every power up in the book, but you couldn't give Kid and Law the one basic power up they'd need to fight big mom and kaido? And this is especially true for Kid because Oda legitimately makes him look weak as he is the only member on the roof without internal damage abilities or advanced haki. This is why people were clowning him so much after the rooftop. This is why people still claim that Law carried the big mom fight.

If Kid and Law both got Ryuo and Kid even got ACoC, and then Oda only gave Luffy the Nika awakening to make him special, then nobody would have issues with the bounties. Because in this scenario, while Luffy is still special, Kid and Law still feel like rivals. But what we got instead is a situation where Oda went out of his way to utterly irrelevantize Kid and Law by giving Luffy every power up in the book and giving Kid and Law(Kid especially) almost nothing.

Yet he still feels the need to push rivalries, have Kid and Law beat Big Mom by plot convenience, and somehow make their bounties equal.

To sum it up, Oda's recent arcs have been utter trash and he's butchering characters he's been building up for years.
Post automatically merged:

I seriously don't know what the fuck is wrong with Oda, to where he can give the fucking irrelevant fodder scabbards ryuo, but he couldn't give it to Kid, the guy he hyped up to be Luffy's rival since sabaody.

"but he's not really a rival"

It doesn't fucking matter. Kid does not need to be Luffy's equal. He never needed to be Luffy's equal. He just needed to be able to keep up with him. Yet Oda literally made Kid look worse than Killer on the roof by giving him a fighting style he previously portrayed to be useless against kaido. Then Oda needs to offscreen big mom using ACoC because he can't logically come up with a scenario where Kid and Law are somehow able to deal with it. Then Oda needs to have big mom punch a bomb to KO herself because the supernovas' attacks weren't strong enough. Then Oda needs to convey the rivalry with bounties instead of actual feats and portrayl.

I would have loved for Kid to get ACoC, but towards the end of the fight I had given up even on that. I just assumed that Oda would at least give Kid a power up he previously portrayed to be a basic skill needed to hurt the emperors. Luffy not only has Ryuo, but he has internal destruction ryuo, and ACoC, and he's mastered ACoC to the point of sky splitting. Surely it couldn't hurt to give Kid scabbard tier ryuo, right? Right Oda? right?

Like I've been saying. Oda ruined his character and actually fuck him for doing it. I can't believe I've been invested in one piece as long as I have just for Oda to shit the bed in the most important arc.

Last edited:
Imagine thinking kaido was more nerfed than bigmom also luffy never lost in g5 unlike kidd and law who could not finish their opponent
Pretty sure it was Kaido that toke damage from 10+ characters right? An not using FS despite in dragon form blitzing snakeman.

G5 ran out, Kaido could’ve kill Luffy the same as u claim meme can Kill Law/Kid.

Luffy can’t finish off a fresh meme or Kaido either. Hence Kaido taking all that damage before there final clash.

You know what is actually really, really ridiculous. How Luffy was the only one to get ryuo training.

The 3 billion berry bounty would make so much more sense if Oda just had Kid and Law train ryuo with Luffy. But he had to go out of his way to make sure that only Luffy got the special skill. But this is fucking ridiculous because Oda gave Luffy a whole host of other special skills. Lets go down the list, shall we?
  • future sight
  • internal destruction CoA
  • sky splitter tier ACoC
  • god Nika DF
  • god Nika awakening
This is my issue. You can give Luffy every power up in the book, but you couldn't give Kid and Law the one basic power up they'd need to fight big mom and kaido? And this is especially true for Kid because Oda legitimately makes him look weak as he is the only member on the roof without internal damage abilities or advanced haki. This is why people were clowning him so much after the rooftop. This is why people still claim that Law carried the big mom fight.

If Kid and Law both got Ryuo and Kid even got ACoC, and then Oda only gave Luffy the Nika awakening to make him special, then nobody would have issues with the bounties. Because in this scenario, while Luffy is still special, Kid and Law still feel like rivals. But what we got instead is a situation where Oda went out of his way to utterly irrelevantize Kid and Law by giving Luffy every power up in the book and giving Kid and Law(Kid especially) almost nothing.

Yet he still feels the need to push rivalries, have Kid and Law beat Big Mom by plot convenience, and somehow make their bounties equal.

To sum it up, Oda's recent arcs have been utter trash and he's butchering characters he's been building up for years.

I seriously don't know what the fuck is wrong with Oda, to where he can give the fucking irrelevant fodder scabbards ryuo, but he couldn't give it to Kid, the guy he hyped up to be Luffy's rival since sabaody.

"but he's not really a rival"

It doesn't fucking matter. Kid does not need to be Luffy's equal. He never needed to be Luffy's equal. He just needed to be able to keep up with him. Yet Oda literally made Kid look worse than Killer on the roof by giving him a fighting style he previously portrayed to be useless against kaido. Then Oda needs to offscreen big mom using ACoC because he can't logically come up with a scenario where Kid and Law are somehow able to deal with it. Then Oda needs to have big mom punch a bomb to KO herself because the supernovas' attacks weren't strong enough. Then Oda needs to convey the rivalry with bounties instead of actual feats and portrayl.

I would have loved for Kid to get ACoC, but towards the end of the fight I had given up even on that. I just assumed that Oda would at least give Kid a power up he previously portrayed to be a basic skill needed to hurt the emperors. Luffy not only has Ryuo, but he has internal destruction ryuo, and ACoC, and he's mastered ACoC to the point of sky splitting. Surely it couldn't hurt to give Kid scabbard tier ryuo, right? Right Oda? right?

Like I've been saying. Oda ruined his character and actually fuck him for doing it. I can't believe I've been invested in one piece as long as I have just for Oda to shit the bed in the most important arc.
Law uses ryou to cut misery.
He can’t use Amputee an awakening at once. No other swordsman in one piece can cut flames without ryou or DF counter

An shown island range with his CoO. He’s no slouch himself.

It‘s dumb as fuck

It’s also been dumb as fuck since the beginning, cause there’s no way “killing civilians” should have given Kid a higher bounty than EL Luffy.

Oda’s just done a shit job of writing the Luffy/Kid/Law rivalry, being honest. Cannot stop himself from letting Luffy completely outshine everyone else then thinks superficial shit like bounties at the end of the arc is enough for us to take it seriously.
You're right

It‘s dumb as fuck

He also done a shit job on bounties generally, using them for trolls like with sanji and chooper for example

What do you mean?
Morgans exaggerated a lil bit about wci. That propaganda

Pretty sure it was Kaido that toke damage from 10+ characters right? An not using FS despite in dragon form blitzing snakeman.

G5 ran out, Kaido could’ve kill Luffy the same as u claim meme can Kill Law/Kid.

Luffy can’t finish off a fresh meme or Kaido either. Hence Kaido taking all that damage before there final clash.

Law uses ryou to cut misery.
He can’t use Amputee an awakening at once. No other swordsman in one piece can cut flames without ryou or DF counter

An shown island range with his CoO. He’s no slouch himself.
he should have had barrier CoA

Omitting info?

Ur reaching to form an opinion base off a profile pic, that’s some grade a analytics there!! but no surprise there either I suppose…

Can u quote the specific words I used to suggest this is about Laws Power, only Law, or any of that other BS ur reaching for?? Unlikely, because that was never the context. I addressed law specifically, if Fuji beings Luffy in. He still not stepping front on a navy base unless he “specifically capture Law”.

Not hard to understand at all. Especially if u where intelligent enough to make use of the words “Laws resume”, but I digress.
Never said profile pic anywhere lmao. You ok dude?

u mean the bombs
Bombs have 2b bounty now

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
One can give your immortality while bypassing any defences you may have and destroy your internal organs with ease

Other one

Has potentially a DF that can be destructive as Quake one if Oda choses to do it justice. He can dismantle ships, forts and your guns. He can quite literally enter any marine fort and render its defences obsolete