• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she is geniunely townie as people think she is then I need to know people who are more familiar with the girl
I've saw her faking "tantrum" once (or maybe it was genuine scum frustration, idk), but I could easily see her getting this mad for this push, especially if it's reccuring thing apparently.

I mean, it was more of her not answering my question that aligns with her statement. But if you look at her scum reads, it's basically everyone who scum read her in any shape way or form, you think that is not odd?
Between this and your recent post to me it seems like a lot of your posts aren’t “congruent” with each other. As if they aren’t coming from one continuous genuine line of thought and you are creating them individually to suit whatever you need at the time.

Talk to me when I address you, not interested in interacting with you, can't be bothered to see more flame post your way instead of having a civil discussion.

I don't care about previous games, i care about the current game.
Then how about not trying to vote me up for "reactions" when I'm sleeping. You think you can wagon a player who's asleep and they won't get absolutely furious? Kek.

You basically destroyed your chance for a proper discussion. I'm just interested in shutting down the wrong narrative you're spreading. Else Idgaf.

See, you asked me for my thoughts on her reaction before, and I answered. And you’d know I answered bc you missed it the first time and I had to correct you. So you’d know I thought it felt like an overreaction. Your opening to this pings the hell out of me.

The “has felt better” are things I’ve read since then. She gives off better vibes since she’s settled down. It doesn’t erase the earlier reaction but that combined with her claimed hunted status makes me feel better than before.

If she’s scum and hunted (or lying) then claiming she’s hunted was a much worse move than if she’s town. Bc if town isn’t protecting her and she isn’t getting killed then she’s in deep trouble down the line.
You see, you made a one liner about it and left it at that and more stuff happened and more posts appeared, you making such statement that it felt better obviously gonna ping me and ill question you about it to understand why that is the case when I am viewing it the complete opposite from my end, you didn't answer anything, i literally gave a reason on that post stating why I don't see it that way. This was a more detailed approach to see your mindset. The fact that you seem on guard about it is noted.

Between this and your recent post to me it seems like a lot of your posts aren’t “congruent” with each other. As if they aren’t coming from one continuous genuine line of thought and you are creating them individually to suit whatever you need at the time.
Now, this is where the capping starting I see. So it's not you just tunneling and trying to shade huh?

You see, you made a one liner about it and left it at that and more stuff happened and more posts appeared, you making such statement that it felt better obviously gonna ping me and ill question you about it to understand why that is the case when I am viewing it the complete opposite from my end, you didn't answer anything, i literally gave a reason on that post stating why I don't see it that way. This was a more detailed approach to see your mindset. The fact that you seem on guard about it is noted.
It’s not guarded, it’s noticing something shady from you and calling it out.

I already told you I didn’t like her reaction. So you are either telling me you forgot or you never really cared about the answers you were getting.

whose more in the spotlight fooj. the people pushing flowa or the people defending her
I would say the act of defending someone for no reason puts more of a spotlight on you that going with the flow which at the time was voting Flower. Only ones who really brought attention to them then would be the people that started the push to begin with.

It’s not guarded, it’s noticing something shady from you and calling it out.

I already told you I didn’t like her reaction. So you are either telling me you forgot or you never really cared about the answers you were getting.
Mate, you literally said you don't like the reaction and then in your latest read you said it felt better and asked you to elaborate on it and stated reasons why. I never forgot anything, I am simply pursuing you after it.

Status
Not open for further replies.