• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I’m misunderstanding then all you have to do is show me where I’m misunderstanding.
I really can't be bothered, you took a post of mine and twisted in your own way even tho my statement was correct. Then you went ahead stating that I am acting like i don't know why I am wanting you to elaborate on stuff, and then you say I am contradicting myself because I stated I don't remember every single post I make and the two posts you quoted showing such contradiction makes no sense. Like you see, I am not really fan of this nitpicking and sly way of tunneling. Make something out of nothing to fit the agenda or view you have. I only go down that road if I am really annoyed and really wanna prove you wrong, but you can easily go back and reread things for yourself.

Eh if flower hunted statement is true, then we will see if she truly gets hunted and if by off chance I am wrong, then god bless I won't have to deal with her nonsense anymore. Someone cop her pls. We will see if that hunted claim is bs or not soon enough.

Vote Lynch: Nat

Do not like this slot at all.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Does it even work on phone? I cant write on the search bar when on phone. Lemme find them for you then.
it does but it takes forever to go around

bruh u dont have to find them. just tell me rn what fo u think of tpein and nat. r u telling me ur thoughts of them remained the same since 20 pages ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.