• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Game ending roles' what is this I keep seeing pop up from time to time.

You telling me there are roles that can end the game on the spot if it reaches it's win con? lol.
Well idk, there may be. If there are Ratchet should be warning us about them soon enough like he did in his other game with WUs and stuff.

The last game If mafia killed a certain townie, the entirety of town would die after 2 cycles or something lol.

the foken irony and hypocricy in this post. to think this comes from u

ive read her other posts. what came after yo tan revealed one character name doesn't matter to me. the initial impression i got is she asked for the player names. then changed to role names.

she used a word that could be interpreted in multiple ways. if anything shows i am dissecting her posts properly. how i interpret it doesnt matter to you. but to go and attach a scum motive to my behavior is wacky af
Did you see me write those big ISO's? THAT is how you truly dissect a player's posts. What you do is take one apple with a slightly odd colour which isn't even rotten out of 100 apples with blood red colour and say the whole delivery is bad.

33 33 34 and im taking the 34. thats how we will distribute the town credit after nat flips scum
Interesting, I always played as a lone wolf in all my mafia games, but this sounds like fun. I don't necessarily trust either of you 100% but you are correct in the regard that it seems all 3 of us are give or take in similar mindset, now that within itself is little bit scary, but that's precisely what makes it more fun. Before we cast a vote on a player we have a discussion about it and if majority agrees on the lynch then we go for the lynch.

As you said, these poor souls need guidance. With that being said.

It seems we have an alliance if @Ekkologix agrees as well. Looking forward working with the both of you.
Well then. It looks like we have a deal.

Now, down to brass tacks, assume you had to decide right now a pile of 3 players to pick a lynch by EoD, who would they be?

You know life would be much easier if Me, Ekko, Flower, Fuji, Ultra, Prof were in the same page for once. Imagine how easier life would be. Will there ever be a game where all of us see eye to an eye and be in the same wavelength? is it possible?

Emil

Certified Memelord
If you know X and Y are confirmed townie roles in the game and you get to 10 people or something and they still didnt flip, you can auto rule them out from the pool of suspects leaving you with 8 people to work with. It basically narrows down claim space as well as confirm town.
but do u know which players are X and Y? again how does this help? you should always assume the remaining town is more than mafia, other wise the game shud of ended

nats point had to do with fake claims. explain this and that

Status
Not open for further replies.