• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then. It looks like we have a deal.

Now, down to brass tacks, assume you had to decide right now a pile of 3 players to pick a lynch by EoD, who would they be?
Flower/Nat/Fuji would be the way with fuji being the least scummy among the 3, his posts seem better than earlier this DP when he was pinging me weird. I am not really fond of the inactives too tbh, but that would be truly a shot in the dark and we get no information out of it. Like out of 20 players, i feel only 7 are truly active and the rest is afk, it would be hilarious if all scum is in the afk pile.

but do u know which players are X and Y? again how does this help? you should always assume the remaining town is more than mafia, other wise the game shud of ended

nats point had to do with fake claims. explain this and that
Because we know the guaranteed roles in the game.

At least those who know flavor will be able to make some deduction, for me it makes no difference:pepecopium:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Or maybe you're just dumb.
cool then can anyone break it down to me like i am 5?

how does knowing 2 town roles today help. what i heard first is it helps to avoid fake claims or smth. how does that even work. mafia wont have these roles as fakes. wtf lol

when it comes to late game. if X and Y roles are alive and we dont know which players they r then how is that helpful? anyone can be those players. heck mafia can fake hint at them.

i just dont see it. period

For example:

Scum has to kill L and Near.

A Town role knows L and Near are in the game.

So how does wanting to know this make somebody scum when scum is already informed about that? Only Town would wanna know that to shut down fake claims. Bruh...
I mean, this would lowkey imply your role is Mellow. Another one for maf to kill most likely.

how does knowing 2 town roles today help. what i heard first is it helps to avoid fake claims or smth. how does that even work. mafia wont have these roles as fakes. wtf lol

when it comes to late game. if X and Y roles are alive and we dont know which players they r then how is that helpful? anyone can be those players. heck mafia can fake hint at them.

Dude if Yo dies, we won’t know the guaranteed town roles. And we won’t be able to tell a difference between X townie claiming a real role or Y scum claiming a fake one.

Emil

Certified Memelord
the only way it will be useful is if the player owning the roles claim later on to be confirmed as town. and thats against the whole point yall trying to make

Mafia won't fake them because it outs them. And players who counter claim are always more credible than the ones claiming first. Also, if we know confirmed roles, there's nothing stopping Town from getting multiple claims and forming a big Town Core. You can't win against a Town which has their members confirmed to each other.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Dude if Yo dies, we won’t know the guaranteed town roles. And we won’t be able to tell a difference between X townie claiming a real role or Y scum claiming a fake one.
this is better. yes agree
this wasnt the impression i got from you intial posts to yo

Status
Not open for further replies.