• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
he means these would be confirmed non fake claims

so if someone claimed it, nobody would CCd that, that would basically confirm them as town

and expose them to scum obviously, but it's better than getting lynched
these roles will 99.999% be told via writeups and they shud not be claimed unless absolutely necessary

btw the second paragraph makes no sense if a townie claimed luffy and scum claimed luffy, how do u know which luffy is town? that was my question earlier

these roles will 99.999% be told via writeups and they shud not be claimed unless absolutely necessary

btw the second paragraph makes no sense if a townie claimed luffy and scum claimed luffy, how do u know which luffy is town? that was my question earlier
What WUs? We won't get rolesheets until end of the game, just names

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
basically knowing the role alone doesnt confirm the player obviously

scums will have fakes of their owns or maybe janitors but they can also just counter claim a towny role if its in the late game and they need 1 more mislynch

Nat/Pein/DrProf

What do you make of that?
Nothing really, I scum read nat, not really fond of pein at the moment, and wasn't fan of Prof tunneling earlier although he is null, I can see him townie doing it. I think the order of that list is fine. I see you removed fuji from your list, when you were quite confident about reading him.

Want to elaborate on the prof part? why you okay with him being yeeted?

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
ive been a scum in ratchet game b4. they have lots of tmi, possibilities of multi kills and are generally low in numbers but pretty strong

it may be that most players rn r towny and there r only 3-4 scums in the game. the other game i played had 2 mafia and 12 town

that wont work
if u lynch the town luffy game ends

scums arent dumb..they wont counter claim for a 1 for 1
Why are you assuming these roles are game ending ones though? Yo haven't even hinted that these are some important characters.

Anyways, even if there's counter claim, you can always look at entire game to decide who you believe.

Personally I think it'd be better if Yo didn't tell about it at all that early. He'd just do his thing without getting attention and reveal it when it'd be more useful (like if someone who claims it has chance to get lynched). But that's just me.

Personally I think it'd be better if Yo didn't tell about it at all that early. He'd just do his thing without getting attention and reveal it when it'd be more useful (like if someone who claims it has chance to get lynched). But that's just me.
And then he gets randomly killed and Town never receives that info.

Status
Not open for further replies.