• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The fact that Flower is scum reading every single individual who scum reads her is something she does normally as townie? genuine question. I find it odd that pero somehow ended up in her scum pile list after she saw his post that he has her in scum lean.
she does it as town yes
and easy to fake as scum

Emil

Certified Memelord
See, you asked me for my thoughts on her reaction before, and I answered. And you’d know I answered bc you missed it the first time and I had to correct you. So you’d know I thought it felt like an overreaction. Your opening to this pings the hell out of me.

The “has felt better” are things I’ve read since then. She gives off better vibes since she’s settled down. It doesn’t erase the earlier reaction but that combined with her claimed hunted status makes me feel better than before.

If she’s scum and hunted (or lying) then claiming she’s hunted was a much worse move than if she’s town. Bc if town isn’t protecting her and she isn’t getting killed then she’s in deep trouble down the line.
this is lacking
if shes scum her team can easily protect her. if not maybe even redirect the kill from her to town

Emil

Certified Memelord
so fuji says he knows what character flowa is and she seems okay with that fact

flowa says the character is a hot guy and fuji agrees

if neither of them die by n3 they need to be flipped

i think we r good to move on here. thats all i have on this matter

this is lacking
if shes scum her team can easily protect her. if not maybe even redirect the kill from her to town
No shit. That was the implication for why she’d be in trouble down the line.
when prof starts talking about equities:sus:
Also, while I’m responding to you, is this something you actually think is the least bit alignment indicative to make a post about it?

Emil

Certified Memelord
No shit. That was the implication for why she’d be in trouble down the line.

Also, while I’m responding to you, is this something you actually think is the least bit alignment indicative to make a post about it?
your post have me the impression that flowa is more likely to claim as town than scum. do u scum read her?

thats an odd question. i just used a frysus emoji. havent talked about alignments yet

your post have me the impression that flowa is more likely to claim as town than scum. do u scum read her?
I think she is more likely to claim it as scum than town bc it could come back to bite if she’s scum. I have a slight town lean on her.
thats an odd question. i just used a frysus emoji. havent talked about alignments yet
Don’t play stupid. The emoji means “sus”.

Emil

Certified Memelord
went on a hike with the boys last weekend, made a long jump from one boulder to another in the mountains. The boulder i jumped on had very slippery surface and was angled weird. When I landed I twisted my left ankle badly. I came back and thankfully, no broken bones and should heal up in a week or two.
dem take care man
u dont need crutches right?

Emil

Certified Memelord
could see flowa beind nidhogg himself
she doesnt seem particularly worried about being hunted

which could also make sense why she thinks scum are voting her. she is an uninformed indie in that scenario and doing a botched job at scum hunting

with her claim, now mafia will leave her to the hunter. but the hunter wont kill her cuz... shes the hunter

i might have cracked the code boys

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
that was from like the 50s
its the page 90s now
no updates?
Hmm...

Well, I am a bit warier bout Blue after reading back on him, he usually coasts in these games but after GoT it probably shouldn't be ignored.

And I think I'm feelin a bit better bout you overall. I don't know what it is but I'm not getting bad vibes from ya right now

I am gonna go to that hike, I know my weakness and mistakes now. Gonna fix them and come back stronger than ever.

As for crutches? tsk that's for the weak. If my feet dies it dies, it means it ain't worthy of being a part of me.
I'm glad you're ok and that it's not broken
Breakin a bone fuckin sucks
:pepemwai:

could see flowa beind nidhogg himself
she doesnt seem particularly worried about being hunted

which could also make sense why she thinks scum are voting her. she is an uninformed indie in that scenario and doing a botched job at scum hunting

with her claim, now mafia will leave her to the hunter. but the hunter wont kill her cuz... shes the hunter

i might have cracked the code boys
I considered this but it runs the same case as if she’s scum being protected somehow: eventually it raises red flags that she’s still alive, putting herself in danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.