• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
could see flowa beind nidhogg himself
she doesnt seem particularly worried about being hunted

which could also make sense why she thinks scum are voting her. she is an uninformed indie in that scenario and doing a botched job at scum hunting

with her claim, now mafia will leave her to the hunter. but the hunter wont kill her cuz... shes the hunter

i might have cracked the code boys

I find it odd how she was very comfortable outing that she is hunted like that.

lynching outside of the top 10. they r enjoying peaceful life for too long. i wanna take the storm up their comfy habitats now and get them scrambling out
I agree, the afks are kinda pinging me at this moment, feel like the game is between 7-8 players and everyone else is kinda watching from the sidelines. You thinking what I am thinking ekko?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mis worded, I think she’s more likely to claim it as town. I thought that was clear anyway from every other part of the post.

If something is NAI to you then why would it be sus? And why would you waste time pointing it out.
i only see what u write. not what u mean

i see you have intentionally angled your question and now its completely not talking about what i first posted. a sus emote on a post i find sus.

i havent said its NAI. i have not attached any alignment to it either. i just called it a sus post.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Maybe not.

According to Fuji she has a character she’s hinting that makes sense to be hunted by this proposed hunter.

I’d expect a CC if she’s hinting her targets role lol. It could be a fake claim I guess. Idk the lore enough.
cc wont come cuz half the players if not more dont know the flavor

i only see what u write. not what u mean

i see you have intentionally angled your question and now its completely not talking about what i first posted. a sus emote on a post i find sus.

i havent said its NAI. i have not attached any alignment to it either. i just called it a sus post.
And I asked you if you actually thought it was in any way alignment indicative. Then you took issue with that.

As if things being sus aren’t dependent on them being alignment indicative to you.

The entire thing was mostly rhetorical as I was pointing out that it’s not. And you’ve played enough with me to know it’s not. And shading it isn’t a good look.

Emil

Certified Memelord
And I asked you if you actually thought it was in any way alignment indicative. Then you took issue with that.

As if things being sus aren’t dependent on them being alignment indicative to you.

The entire thing was mostly rhetorical as I was pointing out that it’s not. And you’ve played enough with me to know it’s not. And shading it isn’t a good look.
calling something sus is not alignment indicative nor is related to it being alignemnt indicative. i just called the post sus. the alignment talk all came from you. all it tells me is you are self concious about how u look

calling something sus is not alignment indicative nor is related to it being alignemnt indicative. i just called the post sus. the alignment talk all came from you. all it tells me is you are self concious about how u look
It’s not self consciousness, it’s calling you out for doing something shady.

You’re arguing in bad faith if you believe being sus and being AI are mutually exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.