• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
High level of coasting and not really interacting with the game. Something that should be kept in kind cause that's bit me on the ass in the past.
I mean, you are the expert when it comes to that Pot, so you would know.

See, these people think that your scum game is too obvious, that you can't mimic or work on your scum game to make it more familiar with your town game. But for me, you see, I don't take you for a player who would be content and not improve and make their scum game stronger. The posts throughout the game you made felt very neutral for me, and to be quite frank with you, your last post pinged me weird. It's def an improvement if you are indeed scum, but that's what people can't seem to realize, players can improve, your scum game won't be the same as in the past. I feel like you are trying to mimic your townie self, but it's falling flat, something is seriously missing.

I usually try to keep my frustrations out of the thread. Also it's a feeling that developed over the course of the last few hours.
walk me through your frustations pot.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Your town reads from earlier in the game, when I first asked and you said you'd tell me later, what were they?
do u know what time was this? like how early into the game. ill just say what my earliest reads were cuz i dont recall the exact time we had that interaction

my earliest town leans was you, then weak town on pero when he questioned who said miller (usually investigative town roles make that kinda question. but eh pretty weak reason), and a really weak town on soul. it was building up

i had mixed feelings on charlie. i liked him content wise in some posts and dislike his tone and questioning about my push in another

disliked Fuji

thought cal entrance may be towny. but up for questioning and need to see more. some others pointed this too

what else happened early game

scum on nat for voting and leaving

slight early scum on flowa for being too friendly

did anyone else post at the time?

I mean, you are the expert when it comes to that Pot, so you would know.

See, these people think that your scum game is too obvious, that you can't mimic or work on your scum game to make it more familiar with your town game. But for me, you see, I don't take you for a player who would be content and not improve and make their scum game stronger. The posts throughout the game you made felt very neutral for me, and to be quite frank with you, your last post pinged me weird. It's def an improvement if you are indeed scum, but that's what people can't seem to realize, players can improve, your scum game won't be the same as in the past. I feel like you are trying to mimic your townie self, but it's falling flat, something is seriously missing.

walk me through your frustations pot.
Even your reads feels neutral, where is the read on me, ultra, ekko, nat, etc? we posted this much and you don't have a read on us yet?

Emil

Certified Memelord
do u know what time was this? like how early into the game. ill just say what my earliest reads were cuz i dont recall the exact time we had that interaction

my earliest town leans was you, then weak town on pero when he questioned who said miller (usually investigative town roles make that kinda question. but eh pretty weak reason), and a really weak town on soul. it was building up

i had mixed feelings on charlie. i liked him content wise in some posts and dislike his tone and questioning about my push in another

disliked Fuji

thought cal entrance may be towny. but up for questioning and need to see more. some others pointed this too

what else happened early game

scum on nat for voting and leaving

slight early scum on flowa for being too friendly

did anyone else post at the time?
@Ultra the primary reason for withholding was to not give u and soul an early town lean until i see more. both of u were scum last game and just got on my good side for free as i tunneled wrong person

Status
Not open for further replies.