• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Calling out shade, which is a scummy thing to do, is normal. Also, this is not Got Town Prof. This is FF Town Prof who was in a different mental state before the game ever started. If you don’t like the chip on my shoulder this game you’re just gonna have to buckle up lol.
that would be the case if the first response was to call it shade. your first response was to instead bend my post to something it wasnt. its an odd reaction. not normal. u asked for the sake of asking. because the question was not related to what i posted.

Any comparisons to any other Prof you’ve ever seen is gonna fall flat.
then you are done here. no more attempts to compare ur game with previous games will be accepted. all your previous posts crumble without this

If it’s a behavior you see as both alignments I don’t expect it to move the needle at all.

Anyway, if you’re telling me I’m null then I’m gonna assume this isn’t even a serious vote so it isn’t worth talking about.
my vote is not for reaction. ive seen enough of that. this is serious and will turn to scum lean really soon id suggest u comply and not ignore.

Pero, Nat, and Pein are scum leans for me. SK I’m still wary on but have pushed him aside for now.
who did u vote or pursue from this list?

Damn prof, you think you can just push me aside like that? ouch.
I’m chewing on you lol.

I still believe your argument with me earlier was bad/wrong but I’ve taken a step back to see if that actually makes you scum. You’ve pocketed me with a Town read both times I’ve seen you as scum on D1, so I have to pause and ask myself if you’re gonna let yourself get into a confrontation with me as scum or if you’d be more self aware and realize picking a “fight” for lack of a word would be the worst move possible lol.

I think maybe you’d have appeased me more and joked with me if scum to cool me off.

Yes I did

Town: Flowa, Fuji, Prof
Scum: Pero and Blue
Interesting reads, why you sussing blue?

Inactives are really pissing me off and I think it's making the game more draining than it should be. I don't think it's been this bad before in a RM

Why does this part feels fake as hell. You really pissed off from inactives? didn't get that impression from you, if anything you seemed fine with the state of the game as it is.

I honestly feel the past few hours have been basically the same convos over and over with very little progress.
Definitely different topics happened in the past few hours, lumping it as same convo over and over seems excessive, I agree it's the same people communicating with one another, but def not the same convos. Hmmm

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes I did

Town: Flowa, Fuji, Prof
Scum: Pero and Blue

Inactives are really pissing me off and I think it's making the game more draining than it should be. I don't think it's been this bad before in a RM

I honestly feel the past few hours have been basically the same convos over and over with very little progress.

It's been strangely difficult to actually nail down a lynch candidate today. Usually we're able to have a more solid direction, which we'll need as if we don't get majority the day will end in a no lynch.
would love to see u going more after the inactives if they are really pissing u off. in fact i consider u one of them

I’m chewing on you lol.

I still believe your argument with me earlier was bad/wrong but I’ve taken a step back to see if that actually makes you scum. You’ve pocketed me with a Town read both times I’ve seen you as scum on D1, so I have to pause and ask myself if you’re gonna let yourself get into a confrontation with me as scum or if you’d be more self aware and realize picking a “fight” for lack of a word would be the worst move possible lol.

I think maybe you’d have appeased me more and joked with me if scum to cool me off.

You think you can win in a serious confrontation with me? want to be buried alive?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I’m chewing on you lol.

now u literally just told him what to do. how u gon catch him this game

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Interesting reads, why you sussing blue?
High level of coasting and not really interacting with the game. Something that should be kept in kind cause that's bit me on the ass in the past.

Why does this part feels fake as hell. You really pissed off from inactives? didn't get that impression from you, if anything you seemed fine with the state of the game as it is.
I usually try to keep my frustrations out of the thread. Also it's a feeling that developed over the course of the last few hours.

You think you can win in a serious confrontation with me? want to be buried alive?
I don’t think arguing the rest of that argument will help the game bc I don’t actually think it’ll give me any insight into solving you.

After the game I’m more than happy to argue with you that you did contradict yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.