• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dr_Professor83 you too, tell me what you think.
I read it, then I ISO’d him. I can see scum.

He’s not as blatantly townie as he was in Breaking Bad and he’s not sharing his thoughts as much as openly as he was there. (Here he’s leaning a lot more into “throat tickling” lol.

His safe scum reads are pingy, but I scum read both of them too and I don’t think Pot looks worse than Pero. His Blue read pings me because the explanation he gave is something that’s NAI to Blue (which he acknowledged). The real reason to scum read Blue imo is the weird vig stuff.

Why do you like Pero by the way?

Word of warnin fellas that I know almost nothing about FF XIV and about FF in general.
I know Chocobos, I know Moggles, I know Cloud (and co) and I know Sephiroth and those last two are mostly because of Smash Ultimate

Otherwise, I'm a big blank slate
:yearight:
I know even less since I never played this game, dont know who the characters are and didn't even bother to read that long Day 1 post :milaugh: what's going on in this game so far? care to fill a sister in? :endthis:I am sick and don't have the inclination to actually catch up this time around. Your first post gave off the towniest vibes imo.

But yeah, no clue about the setup or flavour. Read the wiki page for my chara and it's a lot of lore, so I gave up :catsweat:.
Ratchet usually makes unexpected characters scum so even protagonists could be scum. but once we get a flip the rest should fall like dominos.... that is if someone can figure out the flavour XD

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I know even less since I never played this game, dont know who the characters are and didn't even bother to read that long Day 1 post :milaugh: what's going on in this game so far? care to fill a sister in? :endthis:I am sick and don't have the inclination to actually catch up this time around. Your first post gave off the towniest vibes imo.
Sorry to hear that you're sick
But I'm glad that you made it
Basically it's been a lot of Ekko/SoulKiller questioning the other members in thread. Such as Flowa, Prof, Pero, and recently me.

Ultra is a miller
Flowa claimed that she's being hunted by something
Yo said he knows 2 roles that are town but only named 1 so far

Not sure if I missed anything but anyone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Other than that I think some quick isos on the more active players will point you in the right direction

Sorry to hear that you're sick
But I'm glad that you made it
Basically it's been a lot of Ekko/SoulKiller questioning the other members in thread. Such as Flowa, Prof, Pero, and recently me.

Ultra is a miller
Flowa claimed that she's being hunted by something
Yo said he knows 2 roles that are town but only named 1 so far

Not sure if I missed anything but anyone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Other than that I think some quick isos on the more active players will point you in the right direction
thank you. I'll keep these in mind love. Who do you find suspicious and why?

You are so incredible. I was so honored last game, to have T-Pein and Drago as teammates, as I announced my intention to retire from the game of Mafia.

This undoubtedly was a highlight of my career, a magical few weeks, as I continued to participate as an active mafia player.

But there was one thing that could make this more magical, only one thing in the world that could make the Ripped One's mafia career even better.

And that would be, to have one final stand, in a game run by the man whose name is synonymous with Mafia.

I'm talking about the showstopper....

Ratchet.

I want to play your game, and if/once I am to be killed, that will be the end of my time playing mafia.

So come at the Ripped One, make his day and put a bullet between his eyes, but only if you can live with my final blood being drawn upon your hands.

...someone kill him and put him out of his misery.

Status
Not open for further replies.