Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Want to lol.

I know barring an irl emergency I’ll always be around before deadline. I know the chances of an early hammer aren’t that likely but I prefer keeping my vote in my hands so I maintain *some* power over when day ends. Consider it majority lynch Prof policy going forward.
lame af
u may be town. but playing really lame

Emil

Certified Memelord
I see.

Well honestly you made it seem like you had more than you did. Pero had barely posted at the time and you didn't really seem like you had soul as a solid town read since you were telling him you didn't trust him.
it wasnet about the amount but more so about the who. you cal soul were all scum last game. im taking a bit of a pause before handing an early town read for any of u. evidenced by my questioning to soul etc despite us agreeing on flowa playing weird.

ive made it clear im not going to be lenient with my town reads this game. and all pocket attempts will be denied
all you need to do is a video similar to the one you did with me and ratchet and you can guarantee 100% that I will be pocketed and put you in my eternal townie read list. This time it can be us and flower situation lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.