• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm. It’s a risk for him if there’s some anti-claim mechanics and they figure out his role. But at the same time it’s very beneficial for town

Up to Yo then :few:
@Yo Tan Wa I wholehearted DISAGREE with this approach. If you know any town roles don't claim. We could potentially catch scum fake claiming down the line. Also, you outting town roles would just give scum what not to claim.

going to sleep. Reads so far based on isoing from least post to highest post. didn't get to everyone yet.

Flowa - didn't read yet
Peroroncino - null
Kagurashii - town
Yo Tan Wa - town

Fujishiro - didn't read yet
Blue - Scum. contributed nothing so far and is only posting fluff.
Natalija - Scum. looks like they were trying to pocker YTW and get them to out sensitive information that Day 1 is more beneficial to scum than town.
RippedCal - Scum. His quickness to town read people instead of being in the natural state of towny paranoia is disconcerting when compared to this other post.

Ekkologix - didn't read yet
Charlie - Town
Xlaw - Town
Pot Goblin - Town
T-Pein™ - Town

QueenEmilia - null
SoulKiller - didn't read yet
Dr_Professor83 - town
Ultra - town

Don DaSlayer - I dont think they have any post yet right?
Nikamara - Town
Zolo - null

Ratchet usually makes unexpected characters scum so even protagonists could be scum. but once we get a flip the rest should fall like dominos.... that is if someone can figure out the flavour XD
Odd post. We can already deduce from our roles which flavours are Town. This makes me think you‘re not Town yourself, else you wouldn‘t assume that the protagonists could be scum.

@Yo Tan Wa I wholehearted DISAGREE with this approach. If you know any town roles don't claim. We could potentially catch scum fake claiming down the line. Also, you outting town roles would just give scum what not to claim.
Eh he already gave out info which was smart AND safe for him, do try to keep up instead of trying to make weak points to make yourself seem like you care about town.

Current Leans

Flowa - Town
Peroroncino - Scum
Kagurashii - Town
Yo Tan Wa - Town
Fujishiro - Town
Blue - Scum
Natalija - Town
RippedCal - Null, GTH: Town
Ekkologix - Town (chance of deep wolf)
Charlie - Town
Xlaw - Null
T-Pein™ - Scum (recent vibes)
QueenEmilia - Null, GTH town
SoulKiller - Town (chance of deep wolf)
Dr_Professor83 - Town
Ultra - Miller
Don DaSlayer - Null, GTH: Scum
Nikamara - Town
Zolo - Zolo

Elaborating on Ekko/Soul
Both won't be mafia imo
They're driving the thread so I town lean them
But I'm keepin an open mind just in case

@Nikamara
What are these recent Pein vibes?

This post doesn‘t make any sense.

1) Scum have fake claims, fake claims aren‘t the roles Yo knows about, so withholding that info doesn‘t even help catch scum. Since they won‘t even be claiming these roles.

2) Roles don‘t flip. Scums now know Yo has info. They can just off him N1 and we‘ll never get said info.

What you‘re suggesting only helps scum here.

Into the scum leans you go.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
So who are your scum reads now?
Tbh, the only names I can think of right now are Cal and Pein. They would make a good day 1 lynch target.

One of Soul and Prof has to be scum. Or they both are and the exhange between them was a scum v scum.

I’ve not really scrutinised the posts of the active ones to find any scummy patterns and neither do I have any solid theory right now. I can just go with my gut feeling and few of the posts that I noticed about them felt off.

Status
Not open for further replies.