• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd post. We can already deduce from our roles which flavours are Town. This makes me think you‘re not Town yourself, else you wouldn‘t assume that the protagonists could be scum.
It's not odd. In my last ratchet game all the protagonist were mafia ._. idk the flavour of this game and can't be bothered to look it up so I'm counting on others to do that heavy lifting. Assuming I or anyone else can easily "deduce from our roles which flavours are town" is an overestimation of your abilities in a ratchet game.

Yeah Idk how that even helps scum fake claiming when their fake claims 100% won‘t even be the charas Yo knows about.
That's assuming ratchet gave them fake claims which isnt always the case. In my last game hosted by him not all the Mafia had fake claims, in fact, only one did. you genius :okay: @Yo Tan Wa can you give me a list of people who encouraged you to divulge info besides natalijia? We should begin the hunt there.

It's not odd. In my last ratchet game all the protagonist were mafia ._. idk the flavour of this game and can't be bothered to look it up so I'm counting on others to do that heavy lifting. Assuming I or anyone else can easily "deduce from our roles which flavours are town" is an overestimation of your abilities in a ratchet game.
You can just look up the wiki. Takes 30s :okay:, 1min if you wanna find out if your chara is a MC.

That's assuming ratchet gave them fake claims which isnt always the case. In my last game hosted by him not all the Mafia had fake claims, in fact, only one did. you genius :okay: @Yo Tan Wa can you give me a list of people who encouraged you to divulge info besides natalijia? We should begin the hunt there.
I played and won a Ratchet game through a strong fake claim lol.

This post doesn‘t make any sense.

1) Scum have fake claims, fake claims aren‘t the roles Yo knows about, so withholding that info doesn‘t even help catch scum. Since they won‘t even be claiming these roles.

2) Roles don‘t flip. Scums now know Yo has info. They can just off him N1 and we‘ll never get said info.

What you‘re suggesting only helps scum here.

Into the scum leans you go.
1. You don't know if all scum have fake claims.
2. Roles is different from character

Status
Not open for further replies.