Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What OMGUS… That requires voting someone after they voted you :milaugh:
I use the term for anyone who sussing someone after they've been sussed by them. You accused me of not reading and trying to look towny which is a) inaccurate and b) a laughably weak counterargument. You and flowa have both failed to address the elephant 🐘 as well, that we don't know if all scum have fake claims ._. cause in my experience that's unlikely

I use the term for anyone who sussing someone after they've been sussed by them. You accused me of not reading and trying to look towny which is a) inaccurate and b) a laughably weak counterargument. You and flowa have both failed to address the elephant 🐘 as well, that we don't know if all scum have fake claims ._. cause in my experience that's unlikely
You made a bad conclusion about the roles, commented on it a day later in a shocked way.

It’s 100% accurate. If you just read on you could have seen everything resolved, what is the point of an overblown reaction so late?

THAT is why your post is bad. I’m not automatically suspecting you for it, but you gotta understand that making a nonsense argument will get a nonsense reply back.

Good morning fellas
:hapnoel:
Good morning love. You catching me on the way out. Since you've been gone flowa and natalijia had a bit of back and forth with me. I'd be interested in sorting those two out. Rn, gut says Natalijia was the more genuine of the two, so reverting my vote back to blue; however, I will definitely be sorting these two out sooner or later. Divulging info that helps scum is just Illogic to me and I doubt this little morning romp was a town 3 way.

You made a bad conclusion about the roles, commented on it a day later in a shocked way.

It’s 100% accurate. If you just read on you could have seen everything resolved, what is the point of an overblown reaction so late?

THAT is why your post is bad. I’m not automatically suspecting you for it, but you gotta understand that making a nonsense argument will get a nonsense reply back.
A day later is irrelevant because it's still the first phase. I came in when the game had 100 pages already so of course I'm behind. It's not nonsense at all and you're invalidating my reads because I'm "late" when I'm just doing this iso by iso and I have no clue whether or not someone else has addressed the issue. You were fishing and I called it out and I don't think it helps town. So idk if you just have a different perspective or were being disingenuous and I wasn't going to let that slide.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Good morning love. You catching me on the way out. Since you've been gone flowa and natalijia had a bit of back and forth with me. I'd be interested in sorting those two out. Rn, gut says Natalijia was the more genuine of the two, so reverting my vote back to blue; however, I will definitely be sorting these two out sooner or later. Divulging info that helps scum is just Illogic to me and I doubt this little morning romp was a town 3 way.
I'll read back through it again
But I will say you're definently not scum here
If you were I will eat my shoes
:yearight:

@Ultra who are we lynching today?
I'd prefer to lynch someone in the bottom 50% of activity even moreso because majority lynch. I don't like limiting myself to that but scum will certainly aim for more active player so strategically that's the way to go.

I share the current suspicions of Nika, honestly. What pinged me is that I would actually totally be on board with a Blue/Cal lynch but I'm not sure if both of them are actually scum, and it feels like the type of obligatory read anyone can throw out. This is why people also wanna lynch Pot.

My expectation of Scum Nika more or less is that she spouts nonsense and eyebrow raising posts.

Pero is almost completely incoherent and has probably named half the game as scum

I won't be around most of today but I'd suggest identifying top 2-3 candidates among Nika/Pot/Pero/Blue/Cal, pressing for claims and going from there.

A day later is irrelevant because it's still the first phase. I came in when the game had 100 pages already so of course I'm behind. It's not nonsense at all and you're invalidating my reads because I'm "late" when I'm just doing this iso by iso and I have no clue whether or not someone else has addressed the issue. You were fishing and I called it out and I don't think it helps town. So idk if you just have a different perspective or were being disingenuous and I wasn't going to let that slide.
It helps town.

Nah it’s not about invalidating reads, it’s about you having the urge to make a worried post a day later, in the sense “Mimimi don’t do it Yo! I’m so worried about you cause I’m town!” kind of post. If you say this cannot be faked, you’re just being dishonest.

Status
Not open for further replies.