• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd prefer to lynch someone in the bottom 50% of activity even moreso because majority lynch. I don't like limiting myself to that but scum will certainly aim for more active player so strategically that's the way to go.

I share the current suspicions of Nika, honestly. What pinged me is that I would actually totally be on board with a Blue/Cal lynch but I'm not sure if both of them are actually scum, and it feels like the type of obligatory read anyone can throw out. This is why people also wanna lynch Pot.

My expectation of Scum Nika more or less is that she spouts nonsense and eyebrow raising posts.

Pero is almost completely incoherent and has probably named half the game as scum

I won't be around most of today but I'd suggest identifying top 2-3 candidates among Nika/Pot/Pero/Blue/Cal, pressing for claims and going from there.
No need to press me for claims. They're been made. You not trying to pocket me probably means you're town. So keeping you firmly in my town reads even though you're wrong about at least two people in your priority list.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I'd prefer to lynch someone in the bottom 50% of activity even moreso because majority lynch. I don't like limiting myself to that but scum will certainly aim for more active player so strategically that's the way to go.

I share the current suspicions of Nika, honestly. What pinged me is that I would actually totally be on board with a Blue/Cal lynch but I'm not sure if both of them are actually scum, and it feels like the type of obligatory read anyone can throw out. This is why people also wanna lynch Pot.

My expectation of Scum Nika more or less is that she spouts nonsense and eyebrow raising posts.

Pero is almost completely incoherent and has probably named half the game as scum

I won't be around most of today but I'd suggest identifying top 2-3 candidates among Nika/Pot/Pero/Blue/Cal, pressing for claims and going from there.
one minute you say i am pocketing those who scum read me on the next i am naming half the game as scum, who is incoherent here?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
It helps town.

Nah it’s not about invalidating reads, it’s about you having the urge to make a worried post a day later, in the sense “Mimimi don’t do it Yo! I’m so worried about you cause I’m town!” kind of post. If you say this cannot be faked, you’re just being dishonest.
I don't think she's fakin it, she did the same with T-Pein's thing bout bein a Mason.

She is sick and catching up on 100 pages after all.
:yearight:

[Vote lynch Nikamara]
:pepestop:

It helps town.

Nah it’s not about invalidating reads, it’s about you having the urge to make a worried post a day later, in the sense “Mimimi don’t do it Yo! I’m so worried about you cause I’m town!” kind of post. If you say this cannot be faked, you’re just being dishonest.
I don't know if they did it or not is my whole point. Do you not want me to catch up and make relevant reads and insight?

I don't know if they did it or not is my whole point. Do you not want me to catch up and make relevant reads and insight?
Nika I don't know why you'd choose to catch up by individually ISO'ing people rather than reading the game whole, the latter might take time but I don't know how you can read a bunch of people devoid of context like that

Nika I don't know why you'd choose to catch up by individually ISO'ing people rather than reading the game whole, the latter might take time but I don't know how you can read a bunch of people devoid of context like that
Game too long would never catch up in time. Rather have a handle on most people that be swamped by people talking about food and other nonsense. The people with the highest post count I got at least a 2nd hand impression of based on what the others have said and I will get to them myself by back reading at night. [Insert best I can do gif here]

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You claimed a kawaii girl with an important surname.
my kawaii girl thing is something i said as soon as the game started way before i said i wouldn't claim and the username thing is all i know about the flavour here since there's probably a family member of mine out there

Status
Not open for further replies.