• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Oh it’s very real and true. You avoid answering normal questions, you create chaos, you’re voting on a whim.

In a setup like this you’re being 100% anti town, and if you are town I’ll be hella disappointed.
none of these r true

1. im answering all questions i see that need to be answers / werent already answered. can u prove otherwise?
2. what chaos exactly nat. answer
3. there is a thought behind every one of my votes. something u would pay attention to if u were town. calling it voting on a whim is far from the truth
4. you cant tell me i am anti town. you should not know the alignment of who i am voting hello? nat wtf??? u r crumbling really hard. did u just tmi all players i am voting as town??

@SoulKiller @Ultra u see this shite

none of these r true

1. im answering all questions i see that need to be answers / werent already answered. can u prove otherwise?
2. what chaos exactly nat. answer
3. there is a thought behind every one of my votes. something u would pay attention to if u were town. calling it voting on a whim is far from the truth
4. you cant tell me i am anti town. you should not know the alignment of who i am voting hello? nat wtf??? u r crumbling really hard. did u just tmi all players i am voting as town??

@SoulKiller @Ultra u see this shite
:pepeke: Sure thing

Emil

Certified Memelord
Lol you can bullshit all day but I’m staying on you and I ain’t getting lynched.

How so?
its not bullsht.. its very sound reasoning and u fail to admit it. i will ask u again for the last time nat..have u ever caught scum with that logic? and do u agree isnt the wagon that stick 9/10 times the scum wagon?

Status
Not open for further replies.