• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
- Not really solving, almost purely defensive, except when he's looking for an out
- Complains about being scum read for unfair reasons
- Doesn't really vote or pressure people

Seriously just ISO the game lmao
I can agree with the points here. Ever since then he’s been complaining a lot. He also used the emotional appeal card that he might go on a break. When someone uses that method, it’s even more red flags. His tunnel vision on Pot (even tho Pot is scummy himself) doesn’t work because just saying “pot is scum, yeet him” isn’t enough.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I can agree with the points here. Ever since then he’s been complaining a lot. He also used the emotional appeal card that he might go on a break. When someone uses that method, it’s even more red flags. His tunnel vision on Pot (even tho Pot is scummy himself) doesn’t work because just saying “pot is scum, yeet him” isn’t enough.
kagura feel free to interact with pero directly. hes here

I'm still reading, just got notification

prof was the only one interested in figuring me out instead of just joining the wagon like the others did,SK cause his blood is green like mine and i dont see pein sheeping flowa twice in a row like that
Is any of them based on more than guts/reads? It sounds like that.

Does anyone have an amp?
Is it sarcasm or you really need one? Why haven't you asked earlier? Also, wouldn't it be better to say "i'd appreciate amp, thank you" instead? In case someone would be silly enough to answer that.

hmm

i have come to the conclusion that this game has an awful lots of townies or mafia is working in small groups/inactives but not driving much narratives
That could be right looking at last Ratchet's game. There're like 2 mafia members for like 16 people.

Why would Soul be this hunter in particular?
Went straight after Flower, asked people to join that wagon, praised people who did join, questioned people who didn't want to join, based everything on "gut feeling", didn't give any analysis/reasoning other than that, was way too determined/agressive for this to be just gut feeling for my taste.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

Is it sarcasm or you really need one? Why haven't you asked earlier? Also, wouldn't it be better to say "i'd appreciate amp, thank you" instead? In case someone would be silly enough to answer that.

That could be right looking at last Ratchet's game. There're like 2 mafia members for like 16 people.

Went straight after Flower, asked people to join that wagon, praised people who did join, questioned people who didn't want to join, based everything on "gut feeling", didn't give any analysis/reasoning other than that, was way too determined/agressive for this to be just gut feeling for my taste.
Soul has been chasing after Flowa even before she revealed the hunter claim tho. What do you have to say to that? Do you think he could have TMI that Flowa is the person he’s looking for? That would make the hunting way too easy.

Emil

Certified Memelord

altho subobtimal we can test my lynch immunity and work with the night flips. its better than lynching a townie but it slows the momentum too much

Emil

Certified Memelord
tbh lynching pero is better than no lynch even if hes a townie

same goes for pot blue nat

you just have to take my lynch immunity at face value. no lynch will be suboptimal day 1 and anyone pushing for it is scummy in my eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.