• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
tbh lynching pero is better than no lynch even if hes a townie

same goes for pot blue nat

you just have to take my lynch immunity at face value. no lynch will be suboptimal day 1 and anyone pushing for it is scummy in my eyes
this looks bad since that would give town more time to think but then they would realize what kind of role has lynch immunity right?

Soul has been chasing after Flowa even before she revealed the hunter claim tho. What do you have to say to that? Do you think he could have TMI that Flowa is the person he’s looking for? That would make the hunting way too easy.
Could be, idk, hunter is one of possibilities here. This whole push and asmosphere surrounding it didn't feel towny at all to me and him going in saying "see town, now you have reads thanks to me" makes it even worse.

altho subobtimal we can test my lynch immunity and work with the night flips. its better than lynching a townie but it slows the momentum too much
All that would prove is that you're immune to lynch. Which isn't really townie thing overall to begin with. It's alternative only if we had literally no other option I'd say.

Emil

Certified Memelord
this looks bad since that would give town more time to think but then they would realize what kind of role has lynch immunity right?
no lynch day 1 is always bad. always suboptimal

its strange to see nat going for it. shes often times very againt a no lynch

shes legit open scumming

Emil

Certified Memelord
Could be, idk, hunter is one of possibilities here. This whole push and asmosphere surrounding it didn't feel towny at all to me and him going in saying "see town, now you have reads thanks to me" makes it even worse.

All that would prove is that you're immune to lynch. Which isn't really townie thing overall to begin with. It's alternative only if we had literally no other option I'd say.
we have a hell lot of options. its not an acceptable alternative

Emil

Certified Memelord
> 3/4 times scum
> no one claims it

ever thought maybe the 1/4 times townie with lynch immunity claims it so time isnt wasted on their lynch?

nat is literally open scumming its actually unbelivable

Emil

Certified Memelord
altho im being truthful about the lynch immunity here

i have in several games fake claimed lynch immune as a townie just for the memes

another display of lack of analysis on nat part

Emil

Certified Memelord
Tbh I agree with 2, maaaaybe 3 here. Let's say 2. Are you serious about Fuji? I thought you're meming

Tbh, if we want the safest lynch, I'd just go for Blue, but then again, Blue's just there and Pero at least have some interactions.
i have no reason to town read fuji. scum side of null. im thinking indie

blue is better vigged than lynch. we can push for a claim tho

Emil

Certified Memelord
He can confidently bullshit :suresure:
no actually you have to do the homework and establish this. i have claimed lynch immune as townie in aries game and even the GoT game iirc. i have done in NF games too and in kaguya game. tbh too many games and i was not lynch immune in any of them but was town.

i am however lynch immune here and town. i want you to clearly define where is this coming from

Status
Not open for further replies.