• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think he’s scum fake claiming lynch immunity?

You’ve been saying there’s nothing lost if he eats the lynch so obviously you’re holding some reservation. You also felt the need to say that 3/4 times Lynch immune people are scum. If that’s a point against him you think he might actually be lynch immune no?
I didn’t say there’s nothing lost if he eats it. I’m saying he’s lying about it and if we score scum or mislynch him, there’s nothing lost cause he is the #1 anti town spam player here. Like, without a doubt, he only harms the game the way he’s been playing D1.

I wasn't fan of him in the beginning and thought it was weird how he had two player he sussed the most in fuji and flower and refused to cast a vote on either of them. However, when he was put in the spot, i liked the way he handled himself, the fact that he is adamant in not claiming is a good sign as well, if he claimed it would of looked bad on him imo. Which what made me generally speaking like pero and the way he conducted himself moved him from scum lean to null.
Bit of mindmelding Soulkiller, especially that not voting thing and handling when put on spot thing.

I am not sure what to think of pot, at one glance I liked the read list he provided, but what I don't like that it wasn't out of his own will, prof had to ask them for it, twice. I feel like the way he came out from my interaction with him looked forced tbh.

I didn’t say there’s nothing lost if he eats it. I’m saying he’s lying about it and if we score scum or mislynch him, there’s nothing lost cause he is the #1 anti town spam player here. Like, without a doubt, he only harms the game the way he’s been playing D1.
So why’d you both mentioning that 3/4 lynch immune players are non town? If you don’t believe it at all it comes off as pure unjustified shade.

Emil

Certified Memelord
every player so far has expressed one way or another an opinion on me. i am by far the most informative lynch. only problem is i do not get lynched

however u can directly tell my alignemnt by lynching nat. if she flips town just superkill me. if she flips scum i'll accept apologies because im kind

Both town and mafia can have lynch immunity..but its really rare ability .
Most sus player of the day claiming it bit convient tho.
Scum throwing it easily is a waste tho..
Depends on how their approach was..specially what they claim..character first or only ability..need to check claim post first

Not gonna lie, it's kinda nice seeing the ladies take lead for a while and discuss the game back and forth with one another and kinda go at each other. You love to see it. But we are back in charge now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Both town and mafia can have lynch immunity..but its really rare ability .
Most sus player of the day claiming it bit convient tho.
Scum throwing it easily is a waste tho..
Depends on how their approach was..specially what they claim..character first or only ability..need to check claim post first
what r u talking about lol

Status
Not open for further replies.