• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nat displayed Town behaviour earlier. We are not lynching her today.
if that town behavior is reading u as town then it doesnt even matter. everyone reading u as town is autotown for u

just take responsibility for ur decision. if u r town this is 2 games in a row u allow scum to pocket u for free and play like a honorary scum member

isn't that basically omgus?
No, I have no problem with you scum reading me, but your mentality and the way you are approaching thing is odd.

>Why assume that hunter claim is true? you think flower as a player would seal herself like that if true? if I had to pick I would say her claim is load of bullshit myself, if she survives next DP then she will be questioned on why she was never hunted.

>How come I am the hunter if I am unware that such role exist? go and take a look at my interactions and posts toward her hunter claim, does it look to you I am a hunter?

>Why does a hunter need to lynch a person to get his hunt? doesn't that make them lyncher instead?

>You stated I am scum cause I created a wave and moved this thread/game forward. Sure, I am playing risky I admit, but it's because I enjoy it, if you find my playstyle scummy cause I take risks and go for moves then you will probably find me scummy the entire game. Because this is the way I want to play the game ^^ it's def much better than a player who coast and just reads and post few posts here and there.

>You never thought to yourself that anyone else can be hunter, only me, reasons? I voted for flower. Really? what about pein who didn't want flower lynched and was soo opposing to it? or anyone really?

>Don't you see how flower been boasting about claiming that she is L and using it to win that DN game? then why is it out of realm of possibility that she pulled something out of her hat to fool people about this hunter thing? you never think of those stuff?

See? things ain't really making too much sense from your end. Not sure how you are approaching this game, looks like you have an agenda behind it. Either way, you are a slot i'll probably iso if i am not lazy next DP ._. you ain't priority right now.

Which was a multiball, so only natural she would act more Town-ish. Here it‘s likely just one scum team. So don‘t see your point here.
The point is I think she’s a good enough player as scum to throw some “townie behavior” in. An instance of townie behavior that to me is more NAI than townie behavior anyway is not going to town clear her.

She’s making some posts at Ekko that remind me of her posts at Mango in Arcane (tho tbf she apparently really did think Manga was scum so if this isn’t mutli ball it wouldn’t really hold).

Emil

Certified Memelord
No, I have no problem with you scum reading me, but your mentality and the way you are approaching thing is odd.

>Why assume that hunter claim is true? you think flower as a player would seal herself like that if true? if I had to pick I would say her claim is load of bullshit myself, if she survives next DP then she will be questioned on why she was never hunted.

>How come I am the hunter if I am unware that such role exist? go and take a look at my interactions and posts toward her hunter claim, does it look to you I am a hunter?

>Why does a hunter need to lynch a person to get his hunt? doesn't that make them lyncher instead?

>You stated I am scum cause I created a wave and moved this thread/game forward. Sure, I am playing risky I admit, but it's because I enjoy it, if you find my playstyle scummy cause I take risks and go for moves then you will probably find me scummy the entire game. Because this is the way I want to play the game ^^ it's def much better than a player who coast and just reads and post few posts here and there.

>You never thought to yourself that anyone else can be hunter, only me, reasons? I voted for flower. Really? what about pein who didn't want flower lynched and was soo opposing to it? or anyone really?

>Don't you see how flower been boasting about claiming that she is L and using it to win that DN game? then why is it out of realm of possibility that she pulled something out of her hat to fool people about this hunter thing? you never think of those stuff?

See? things ain't really making too much sense from your end. Not sure how you are approaching this game, looks like you have an agenda behind it. Either way, you are a slot i'll probably iso if i am not lazy next DP ._. you ain't priority right now.
charles has very weak resolve this day. hard to guage alignment from it

Status
Not open for further replies.