• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleh I am tired. I can't write much but I'll tell you that your reasoning felt like nit picking. Soul has written posts after posts why he suspected Flowa from the start and you were just disregarding the whole thing by calling it not being congruent or something.
Thats not what I did.

I called out two instances of self contradictions. I never discredited his Flower push.

Also, you didn’t say “Prof is scum”, you said “one of Prof and SK has to be scum or it’s scum v scum”. If I’m the one nitpicking why am I not just the one who’s scum?

And if my nitpicks weren’t valid why would Soul be scum?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Thats not what I did.

I called out two instances of self contradictions. I never discredited his Flower push.

Also, you didn’t say “Prof is scum”, you said “one of Prof and SK has to be scum or it’s scum v scum”. If I’m the one nitpicking why am I not just the one who’s scum?

i apologize for earlier. u r town cleared after the nat vote. from null back to town

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Thats not what I did.

First I said that it is town vs scum. Why would Soul be scum, you ask? I am not sure. If you put a gun to my head I'd say I am 80% in favour of him being town from his play so far but there is always this part of me which gets my reads wrong so we'll see. There is also one post after that where I mention how I am more inclined towards him than you so there you go buddy. :catpole:

Ekko is the best lynch here. We don‘t have other leads rn and day is almost done. If he‘s lynch immune, we lose nothing. If he‘s lying scum we hit the jackpot.
He ain't the best lynch here, put your emotions aside, just cause your feelings are hurt you want him out of the game. There is better candidates than ekko, I actually town read the guy.

Emil

Certified Memelord
hea obviously trying to go with the wifom that "why would tpein do this twice in a row" and no rational player should by that nonsense

you actually believe his lynch immunity claim? i am pretty sure he meant that he has lynch immunity cause it's hard to get 11 votes on a person, which in a sense, all of us have lynch immunity to some degree. But I agree that ekko is not the way to go.
Would you ever say you're immune to lynches becuase there's majority lynch though? That would be very poor choice of words imo

First I said that it is town vs scum. Why would Soul be scum, you ask? I am not sure. If you put a gun to my head I'd say I am 80% in favour of him being town from his play so far but there is always this part of me which gets my reads wrong so we'll see. There is also one post after that where I mention how I am more inclined towards him than you so there you go buddy. :catpole:
So then I’m 80% scum to you. Why aren’t you just straight scum reading me then? Why are you letting me go?

Status
Not open for further replies.