• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
As this is majority lynch, there will be no second spot. If a majority of votes are made on a lynch immune player, the lynch will be hammered but then fail. If a certain player is immune to votes/not a valid target, the day will continue until the deadline as no valid lynch will have been hammered. In the case of the latter, if a majority is reached on the player immune to votes, and then majority is reached on another player who is a valid lynch, the second player will be lynched.
oh i see this is helpful

i am the 2nd type
There's over 3 hours left in the phase according to the countdown listed on the OP.

Doesn't that mean we can test your claim with no consequence?

:choppawhat:

Who knows. This could be a single scum faction or multiball. Only time will tell as we start getting flips.

Both Prof and Soul are heavy hitters. I had Soul as my town read earlier because initially his posts felt nice. I’m still hoping for me to be right for once and Soul is really town. catded (Don’t disappoint me Soul, or else I’d never trust you!)
This doesn’t sound like an 80% lean on me being scum lol.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Apparently flower here claims that she saved you by 'outing' your role apparently to the entire world to see lol. Guess if we claim our roles to flowa we are saved by her lol. Even though you never technically claimed, just hinted.
its amazed how some people here want claims isnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.