• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, the only names I can think of right now are Cal and Pein. They would make a good day 1 lynch target.

One of Soul and Prof has to be scum. Or they both are and the exhange between them was a scum v scum.
Any reason for those two? Because Cal hardly posted to have a solid read.

For it to be scum vs scum, one of them would have to be indie… If you had to pick scum out of the two, who would it be?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Any reason for those two? Because Cal hardly posted to have a solid read.

For it to be scum vs scum, one of them would have to be indie… If you had to pick scum out of the two, who would it be?
Cal posted enough with his poetic posts and this is not the Cal I have played with earlier. He keeps on saying this is his retirement game but I’m not seeing any effort worthy of a man’s last game in career. :giogio:

Who knows. This could be a single scum faction or multiball. Only time will tell as we start getting flips.

Both Prof and Soul are heavy hitters. I had Soul as my town read earlier because initially his posts felt nice. I’m still hoping for me to be right for once and Soul is really town. catded (Don’t disappoint me Soul, or else I’d never trust you!)

Cal posted enough with his poetic posts and this is not the Cal I have played with earlier. He keeps on saying this is his retirement game but I’m not seeing any effort worthy of a man’s last game in career. :giogio:

Who knows. This could be a single scum faction or multiball. Only time will tell as we start getting flips.

Both Prof and Soul are heavy hitters. I had Soul as my town read earlier because initially his posts felt nice. I’m still hoping for me to be right for once and Soul is really town. catded (Don’t disappoint me Soul, or else I’d never trust you!)
Haha the player number doesn’t really allow for a multiball.

Ok, I’m totally ready to see you examine Prof and Soul to get to the bottom of that, cause otherwise you seem passive :sadgrin:

Kagu Nyan

Haha the player number doesn’t really allow for a multiball.

Ok, I’m totally ready to see you examine Prof and Soul to get to the bottom of that, cause otherwise you seem passive :sadgrin:
I’m passive all the time. I only get defensive when I’m being called scum even tho I’m town. :kayneshrug:

So who are we lynching today? My vote is still on Pero even tho I voted him jokingly. :catblush:

I’m passive all the time. I only get defensive when I’m being called scum even tho I’m town. :kayneshrug:

So who are we lynching today? My vote is still on Pero even tho I voted him jokingly. :catblush:
Are you also passive when you’re scum?

I’m hoping Susopp. Today we’ll have to reach a consensus, and we shouldn’t let vote hoppers divide the votes.

You’re town reading him, right?

Kagu Nyan

Are you also passive when you’re scum?

I’m hoping Susopp. Today we’ll have to reach a consensus, and we shouldn’t let vote hoppers divide the votes.

You’re town reading him, right?
Lmaooo I don’t know how to answer that. The others are in a better position who has seen me play as scum. :3

Oh yes. I have him as a town read so I wouldn’t wanna lynch him today. :catblush:

@Yo Tan Wa I wholehearted DISAGREE with this approach. If you know any town roles don't claim. We could potentially catch scum fake claiming down the line. Also, you outting town roles would just give scum what not to claim.
I think scums get fake claims in Ratchet games. In Deathnote game Flowa claimed L as Light Yagami that is impossible until Ratchet provided her with that.

Anyhow i already named the role. 2nd would be guessable upon my flip, i feel it was best to get the info out.

Lmaooo I don’t know how to answer that. The others are in a better position who has seen me play as scum. :3

Oh yes. I have him as a town read so I wouldn’t wanna lynch him today. :catblush:
Have you read any of his posts after you town read him?

Because if he ain’t playing anti-town, I don’t know who is :risitavirus:

Kagu Nyan

Have you read any of his posts after you town read him?

Because if he ain’t playing anti-town, I don’t know who is :risitavirus:
Ekko is Ekko-ing… If he wasn’t being like this then that would have been scum indicative. He’s generating good activity and doing what he normally does. Questioning everything he finds weird and generating both good discussion and chaos. I don’t want to say more good stuff or else he’s be after me for attempt to pocketing him:goatasure:

I did read some pages but I'm not caught up, i will try to read up if i get time... otherwise i also feel good about following Ultra for today wagon.
:lawsigh:
Ekko is Ekko-ing… If he wasn’t being like this then that would have been scum indicative. He’s generating good activity and doing what he normally does. Questioning everything he finds weird and generating both good discussion and chaos. I don’t want to say more good stuff or else he’s be after me for attempt to pocketing him:goatasure:
It is true that he might be too annoying to be scum at this point.

But he’s still playing anti town.

Dude out there creating confusion when we need to be united for a lynch is very very bad. And don’t get me started on going around claiming he’s lynch immune.

Emil

Certified Memelord
im going to be busy at work today. will likely miss EoD

did not like nikas entrance felt awkward / not natural

@Kagurashii the posts u quoted from me were already answered / discussed. nothing new is being brought to the table.

Emil

Certified Memelord
:lawsigh:

It is true that he might be too annoying to be scum at this point.

But he’s still playing anti town.

Dude out there creating confusion when we need to be united for a lynch is very very bad. And don’t get me started on going around claiming he’s lynch immune.
mess me with that fake shite nat
we stil have more than enough time to unite on a lynch
awful post

Status
Not open for further replies.