• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Tell everyone I’m scum. Try to convince people. Instead of saying “one of SK or Prof is scum but who knows”.

By what you’re saying I should be your strongest scum read in the game yet you’ve not done anything to even bring real awareness to it, much less push it or vote for me.
I would but I am lazy. I also don't want to lead a single person wagon on you. Even if you are scum, you are active and you are definitely not a day 1 candidate. :catblush:

I would but I am lazy. I also don't want to lead a single person wagon on you. Even if you are scum, you are active and you are definitely not a day 1 candidate. :catblush:
Even if you don’t want to lynch me D1, I’d expect you to sound the alarms loudly to keep me from going under the radar/make people keep an eye on me as town.

Fellas, Ekko is willing to test the validity of his claim. Reach majority with him and see if it truly hammers or not. We have plenty of time to do this.

I'm not burning a lynch on this

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Even if you don’t want to lynch me D1, I’d expect you to sound the alarms loudly to keep me from going under the radar/make people keep an eye on me as town.
I'd do it if you disappear all of a sudden but you keep popping up time to time so I don't feel the need to sound any alarms.

Status
Not open for further replies.