• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I want one of Nat/Flower/Pot/Blue gone. But out of this list, blue seems the only one who people would agree to get lynched, him fluffing and not doing anything is by itself is scummy, if he is townie he is hindering town alot, if he is scum then it's better to get rid of him early and not allow his fluff meta to put us in a tricky situation late game. It's a win/win.
I'm down for it, it's gonna be sleep time for me in some while,, also don't want us to end with no lynch D1.

I'm down for it, it's gonna be sleep time for me in some while,, also don't want us to end with no lynch D1.
then make sure to vote for him before you log off. I am not interested in an ekko lynch and as you said, we need to lynch here. Hopefully second DP and with some kills/flip we have better idea how to move forward.

Im not feeling good of Ekkos test , if u guys wanna vote then go ahead and hope for the best..
I might go with Pot if we dont have any other strong sus..
Its midnight here

Emil

Certified Memelord
then make sure to vote for him before you log off. I am not interested in an ekko lynch and as you said, we need to lynch here. Hopefully second DP and with some kills/flip we have better idea how to move forward.
i wont be lynched dw soul
just vote me. i am gna prove that i am immune to hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.