General & Others Why do so many people think Wano is the best arc?

DO you guys read One Piece or Two Piece?
Since when in One Piece are there ever been those things.
Previous massive confrontations in One Piece had 0 (Z E R O) deaths, like Enies Lobby or Fishman Island.
Nobody died in Impel Down.
Two plot devices died in Marineford, and one was even promptly replaced.
Lots of fake deaths in Enies Lobby (Galley la and franky family surviving a buster call thanks to ropes).

You guys set yourself up for disappointment and then get disappointed.
Marineford had Ace and WB.

Marineford had Ace and WB.
Ok, I literally wrote:

Sabo is literally not Ace.
Whitebeard was designed to die, like Roshi agains King Piccolo, like Jiraya. Old mentor from the old generation in a new world.
Have you guys ever read anything else except mangas? It's like the easiest trope to find in literature.
Count of Montecristo the abbot.
Gandalf.

Ok, I literally wrote:

Sabo is literally not Ace.
Whitebeard was designed to die, like Roshi agains King Piccolo, like Jiraya. Old mentor from the old generation in a new world.
Have you guys ever read anything else except mangas? It's like the easiest trope to find in literature.
Count of Montecristo the abbot.
Gandalf.
yep,you are right.But Oda promised a war,Wano was a walk in the park.
Post automatically merged:

IF BM is dead what about Zeus?

Enies Lobby was tense as fuck.Lucci beat the shit out of Luffy.
Kaido beat the shit out of Luffy.
Zoro almost died.

You say that Enies Lobby was tense, but Oda did NOT create a real war with with alliance taking massive casualties,there were plenty of fake deaths, dumb plot like the mermaid twist, a second train out of nowhere, the keys being spread among members of cp9 instead of kept in a safe hidden..

Kaido beat the shit out of Luffy.
Zoro almost died.

You say that Enies Lobby was tense, but Oda did NOT create a real war with with alliance taking massive casualties,there were plenty of fake deaths, dumb plot like the mermaid twist, a second train out of nowhere, the keys being spread among members of cp9 instead of kept in a safe hidden..
Enies Lobby was not a war,it was a rescue/infiltration mission.BMP didn't even take part of Onigashima battles.Lame.

Enies Lobby was not a war,it was a rescue/infiltration mission.BMP didn't even take part of Onigashima battles.Lame.
Talking about semantics. Then Onigashima was not a war it was a Raid.

Ok, then let's compare marineford.

You say that Marineford was tense, but Oda did NOT create a real war with with alliance taking massive casualties, only two people died that one was clear was going to die, the other was a shock but it was promptly replaced by a clone, making it ridicolous it died in the first place there were plenty of fake deaths, dumb plot like Mr. Three being a guard out of nowhere, Mismatch in powers, Squardo believing the Marines instead of WB..

You say that Marineford was tense, but Oda did NOT create a real war with with alliance taking massive casualties, only two people died that one was clear was going to die, the other was a shock but it was promptly replaced by a clone, making it ridicolous it died in the first place there were plenty of fake deaths, dumb plot like Mr. Three being a guard out of nowhere, Mismatch in powers, Squardo believing the Marines instead of WB..
It was a war.It involved two armies.Onigashima should have all:all Yakuza and ninja die fighting BMP,Marco should have died,Inu and Neko should have extreme diff fight,Carrot and Wanda should have died,Kiku should have died and Kinemon too.Tama plot was disgusting,she should have been injured and taken out of the war.Gifter army would have been beaten by having straw hats and remaining big shots take on the gifters.After Kaido was down Yamato could have COC koed a good portion of the beast pirates to end the war for good.

Last edited:
It was a war.It involved two armies.Onigashima should have all:all Yakuza and ninja die fighting BMP,Marco should have died,Inu and Neko should have extreme diff fight,Carrot and Wanda should have died,Kiku should have died and Kinemon too.Tama plot was disgusting,she should have been injured and taken out of the war.Gifter army would have been beaten by having straw hats and remaining big shots take on the gifters.After Kaido was down Yamato could have COC koed a good portion of the beast pirates to end the war for good.
Again, head canons.
You did not address ANYTHING of what I wrote and wrote what you WANTED to happen.
I literally explained that the only war we saw in One Piece had none of the things you wanted, and yet you were expecting something else based on your own headcanon

Wait... so you're telling me the opinions in this place filled with salty people, trolls and headcanons based on nothing due to lack of proper reading into the chapters does not equate to whole fandom's opinions?
Nah, that can't be right.
No mate, you donàt realise that ZKK because [...]

Again, head canons.
You did not address ANYTHING of what I wrote and wrote what you WANTED to happen.
I literally explained that the only war we saw in One Piece had none of the things you wanted, and yet you were expecting something else based on your own headcanon

No mate, you donàt realise that ZKK because [...]
yes,it had.Marineford had two major deaths and Koby unlocked his coo because of all the fooder blood spilled around him.Wano should have been way more tense with a lot of struggle.

Marineford battle is literally named "War of the Best" in manga cannon.You are the one producing headcannons,if you didn't like Marineford its on you.

yes,it had.Marineford had two major deaths and Koby unlocked his coo because of all the fooder blood spilled around him.Wano should have been way more tense with a lot of struggle.
Lol fodder dying?
Then tons of fodder died in Wano, both for the general fight and for the virus.

Marineford battle is literally named "War of the Best" in manga cannon.You are the one producing headcannons,if you didn't like Marineford its on you.
I am literally using your own parameters, do you realise that?
I like marineford a lot, I am just using the stardard you use on Wano on Marineford, and it doesn't pass any of the stardard you set.

What you are proposing is ridiculous. You want One Piece which has been characterized for more than 1000 chapters by its lack of deaths to become a seinen.

In Wano they will have died between 4 to 7 characters. That's more than the rest of One Piece together not counting flashbacks.

It has become fashionable to say that One Piece now has no tension like before. But there is really no difference between Marine Ford and Wano in terms of tension. In Marine Ford two people died, which you might like, but in Wano as I say there are between 4 and 7.

Is it this forum in particular or people who chat on forums in general?
I don't think other forums are mega fans of Wano.
Wano was disappointing it had its highlights,sure.But it could have been writing some much better.It should have felt like a losing battle until straw hats took out the officers and the supernovas took out the Yonko.Gear 5 Luffy would have felt much more emotional if the alliance was fighting an uphill battle.
Tama plot shouldn't have happened.Instead the Yakuza,Ninjas and remaining minks should have taken on them.King,Queen and Jack deserved a bounty introduction and so did the other officers.King and Queen should not have turned attacked their own soldiers.
Orochi should have died by Kaido's hand.Kanjuro fake death and plot was unecessary.Kaido should have killed Kinemon.Kiku should have died alongside his/her brother.Carrot and Wanda should have died.Dukes deserved a extreme diff fight vs Jack and Perospero.Yamato deserved to go on a Rampage vs the beast pirates and koed gifters,numbers and fodders left and right with her Kanabo and COC.
BMP pirates should have found enganged the Navys ship into a sea battle or somehow joined the raid to try to support BM and Perospero.Scabbards and other Big shots like Marco could have fought them.The Climax would both Kaido and Bm falling at the same time and the beast pirates and big mom pirates giving up the fight and running away.Alliance should have taken extreme losses and everyone should have sustained serious wounds by the end of it.I was expecting a LOTR style war.No this walk in the park fairy tail bullshit.