General Mafia General Chat

You talking about an isekai? I wouldn't. I have goals in the real world that I'm dedicating my life to and I'd rather die than not accomplish them. Also, after watching Re:ZERO, that isekai life can trip you up mentally.
If that show was more realistic Subaru would be in a mental health facility after this lol. That show is painful to watch.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
You talking about an isekai? I wouldn't. I have goals in the real world that I'm dedicating my life to and I'd rather die than not accomplish them. Also, after watching Re:ZERO, that isekai life can trip you up mentally.
Ahah something more tame than Re:Zero.

That series is over the top with getting someone mentally broken.

Mashiro Blue

Re:ZERO :whitepress:

Subaru just sucks as a character lmao. I just can't like him. He's always whining, crying and just annoying.

Also, justice for Rem.
The author's favourite character is Emília.

There's a spin off where Subaru accepts Rem's proposal from S1 and they enter a relationship together.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
That is a baddd ideaaa

Cause most people think all isekai world will be some medieval shit

What if instead it is like Dead Space? Horizon? Mass Effect? HALO? DOOM? 40K?
Even better then. Horizon would be awesome, ngl. Futuristic worlds would improve our own massively, or destroy us lol. I mean there is a great deal of risk you take in any exploration, you just hope for the best and move on.

Also, like the saying goes - It's better to choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

Mashiro Blue

I would probably prefer living with the people I love in a magical world. If you have power there, you can have a much better life than here. And there's plenty of nature and no pollution.
Plus you can learn cooking magic and laundry magic. What more coud we ask for? :catpole:

No house chores lol

Even better then. Horizon would be awesome, ngl. Futuristic worlds would improve our own massively, or destroy us lol. I mean there is a great deal of risk you take in any exploration, you just hope for the best and move on.

Also, like the saying goes - It's better to choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
Ill rather be a coward for a day than dead for an eternity lol

Like if i get captured by Dark Eldar from 40k im killing myself on the spot

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
The author's favourite character is Emília.

There's a spin off where Subaru accepts Rem's proposal from S1 and they enter a relationship together.
Ah, I've heard of this. It's not something I want, but at least Rem gets justice.

Also, yeah, Emilia is the author's favorite character.

Even the witch Satella looks like Emilia

There's a spin off in which Subaru goes nuts and becomes the Sin Archbishop of Pride. Emilia kills him :whitepress: and everyone else gets killed as well.
:whitepress:

Mashiro Blue

And you can get a kawaii pet dragon.
Lmao xD

Finally a kawaii pet dragon lol

Tbh I always wanted to fly since I was little. Must be pretty cool being high up in the skies by yourself like Superman or riding a dragon or something.

Mashiro Blue

Ah, I've heard of this. It's not something I want, but at least Rem gets justice.

Also, yeah, Emilia is the author's favorite character.

Even the witch Satella looks like Emilia

:whitepress:
I didn't know you were a big fan of Re:Zero Lind.

I still need to watch S2 but I spolied myself in some stuff.

Rem is really sweet. She's an all-time favourite waifu from everyone who watches anime.