• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I kept up with EoD1. Found it pretty entertaining. Didn't read much of anything else before that though. I think Usopp might be town but aside from that, don't have any reads yet.

D

Dragomir

I just think the way he was acting EoD sounded like a townie to me. Also, his lynch immunity I think makes him look town, especially with him claiming it so early. Ratchet strikes me as the type of host to give a townie lynch immunity.

I just think the way he was acting EoD sounded like a townie to me. Also, his lynch immunity I think makes him look town, especially with him claiming it so early. Ratchet strikes me as the type of host to give a townie lynch immunity.
I feel like lynch immunity in general with a majority lynch setup is kinda hard to balance, and as for the last part are you speaking from experience or?

D

Dragomir

I feel like lynch immunity in general with a majority lynch setup is kinda hard to balance, and as for the last part are you speaking from experience or?
I agree, that makes it even more likely for Usopp to be town as a lynch immune scum makes it even more difficult to lynch scum inal a game where it's already difficult to lynch anybody. It's not like he's lying as it's been proven to be the truth already.

Kind of, yeah. I'm definitely the type of host to make a townie lynch immune. I see some similarities in the way Ratchet approaches designing a game and the way I do.

D

Dragomir

Ekko sounds utterly defeated. He's got no energy in his posts. With the events of last day, I'm not surprised by that shift in tone. It's consistent. Whether or not that makes him town or scum, I'm not sure yet.

D

Dragomir

The guy‘s outed scum. We had Town Ekko messing up last game D1 and he kept going. He would continue like nothing happened if he was Town.
It's not the same. Here, Ekko was spazzing out and spammed his way to over 700 posts. I think he's finally realized how crazy his posting level truly is and is ashamed by it. Coupled with Nat flipping town, it's enough to leave him defeated and out of energy. This is amplified even more by the events of the BB game. He went bonkers at Ratchet, but ended being wrong. History repeated itself this game. It's not out of the realm of possibility for Ekko to go "Damn, man. This play style of mine is just not it. I need to tone it down."

Status
Not open for further replies.