• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without waiting I can tell you I think Kagura and Charles games match their previous scum games (FMA for Kagura and Comic Book for Charles).

I think Kagura and Charles both have equity with Soul in their own ways.

Kagura made a very weird post about how one of me or Soul had to be Mafia or both of us were mafia. Then she told me it was 80% me lol. In hindsight it feels like TMI while also possibly tying me to a teammate. Why else would she word it like that when she had a strong town read on Soul.

Charles nursed a scum read on SK all game but never did anything with it except float it out there every now and then. They did have an interaction but I don’t think it’s one you can’t have as teammates. At the end Soul just says he feels weird about Charles but he’ll “have to worry about him later”. Charles was ready to lynch pretty much anywhere it felt like but he always had a reservation to go along with his vote.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Without waiting I can tell you I think Kagura and Charles games match their previous scum games (FMA for Kagura and Comic Book for Charles).

I think Kagura and Charles both have equity with Soul in their own ways.

Kagura made a very weird post about how one of me or Soul had to be Mafia or both of us were mafia. Then she told me it was 80% me lol. In hindsight it feels like TMI while also possibly tying me to a teammate. Why else would she word it like that when she had a strong town read on Soul.

Charles nursed a scum read on SK all game but never did anything with it except float it out there every now and then. They did have an interaction but I don’t think it’s one you can’t have as teammates. At the end Soul just says he feels weird about Charles but he’ll “have to worry about him later”. Charles was ready to lynch pretty much anywhere it felt like but he always had a reservation to go along with his vote.
kagura is way too fluffy/casual this game. has this ever been alignment indicative of her. she heavily lacks in the contribution department

charles seems very tense. very self aware. posts r pretty cautious and calculated. afraid to slip kind of play

i have the curse of immortality this game. do u know how painful this is? to watch your friends die before you. soon all my town reads will disappear one after another and i will remain for god knows how long. do u know how this hurts my kawaii townie heart :peperain:

therefore no more mistakes can be allowed like with nat. we r yeeting scum every day moving forward. i refuse to see my friends die before me
Shouldn’t you be killable at night?

kagura is way too fluffy/casual this game. has this ever been alignment indicative of her. she heavily lacks in the contribution department

charles seems very tense. very self aware. posts r pretty cautious and calculated. afraid to slip kind of play
Kagura is always fluffy and scummy as town but when she’s town she will “bite back” at people and has a much worse attitude. She’s also reckless and “entitled”. This game she’s meek and wants to play things off. Which is how she was in FMA as scum.

Cal and T-Pein are both trying a lot less hard than all their scum games I pulled up.

Both have some things they’ve done I think are pingy:
- Cal sitting on the sidelines of the Nat wagon and giving a comment that kind of sounded like TMI after her hammer and also asking Blue not to vig him (after audaciously daring people to finish him earlier in the game). I think him saying he doesn’t need protection on his bounty is more townie than not tho.
- Pein taking total control of that Nat lynch like he did and saying to turn around and vig Ekko if she’s town felt powerwolfy if Ekko is town, but he did a similar thing in the Alabasta game as Town during Ekko v Kagura and this game has been more like that game to me than his scum games.

If Kagura or Charles flip town (or both) then they move up the POE but they seem a little out of their scum meta. Just not enough for me to swear by it. Neither has many interactions with Soul/anything to keep them from being aligned. It is noteworthy that they were Kagura’s top 2 sus’s tho and I feel pretty strong on the Kagura read rn.

Emil

Certified Memelord
nika - had strong and aggro entrance. no fluff. right to the point. looks good. i personally dont like too many summative posts. her posts just come in, drops a summary and leaves. conciese is good. but too concise is eh.. kinda sus. anyway not todays lynch.

pot - is also guilty of having lots of summative posts then dipping, which is actually more scum indicative of his play. yesterday soul started the wagon on him but it never went anywhere and pot just avoided soul all together after few back n forth. pot remains scum side of null off this. he crumbled hard tbh
if this game is a multiball, then pot goes to strong scum read. he could be on another faction to soul. given the number of kills, this is possible. would not mind a pot lynch/claim today

blue - cannot be part of soul's faction. by post content i'm leaning indie. possibly vig. not todays lynch

xlaw - is a semi dead slot. not much to be said. would not mind a claim at least. if he handles the wagon badly, we can push it all the way. he has nothing to offer so far

tpein - seems pretty happy he rolecrushed me (which btw have no idea if it worked or not, i was not notified of anything). easy to test via my lynch anyway. leaning scum on him still, no sizeable contribution. carbon copy of last game. is probably trying to wifom us and get us to think "why would he do this 2 games in a row"

fuji - leaning indie. pretty lackluster still. no reasons to town read. PoE will not be kind to him. would not mind pushing for a claim if not outright lynch. waste of space

ultra - something is off about him this game. you can say "too passive" for classic town ultra. im leaning indie. this is how i read him in BB game and he flipped mafia there lol.

charles - content seems okayish. its his careful/calculated tone i have the most issues with. i need an explanation for that nat vote. its almost too scummy to be scum territory, but thats a false positive clear.

rest of the players i will give a pass today. you guys r aight for now. null at worst

Emil

Certified Memelord
nika - had strong and aggro entrance. no fluff. right to the point. looks good. i personally dont like too many summative posts. her posts just come in, drops a summary and leaves. conciese is good. but too concise is eh.. kinda sus. anyway not todays lynch.

pot - is also guilty of having lots of summative posts then dipping, which is actually more scum indicative of his play. yesterday soul started the wagon on him but it never went anywhere and pot just avoided soul all together after few back n forth. pot remains scum side of null off this. he crumbled hard tbh
if this game is a multiball, then pot goes to strong scum read. he could be on another faction to soul. given the number of kills, this is possible. would not mind a pot lynch/claim today

blue - cannot be part of soul's faction. by post content i'm leaning indie. possibly vig. not todays lynch

xlaw - is a semi dead slot. not much to be said. would not mind a claim at least. if he handles the wagon badly, we can push it all the way. he has nothing to offer so far

tpein - seems pretty happy he rolecrushed me (which btw have no idea if it worked or not, i was not notified of anything). easy to test via my lynch anyway. leaning scum on him still, no sizeable contribution. carbon copy of last game. is probably trying to wifom us and get us to think "why would he do this 2 games in a row"

fuji - leaning indie. pretty lackluster still. no reasons to town read. PoE will not be kind to him. would not mind pushing for a claim if not outright lynch. waste of space

ultra - something is off about him this game. you can say "too passive" for classic town ultra. im leaning indie. this is how i read him in BB game and he flipped mafia there lol.

charles - content seems okayish. its his careful/calculated tone i have the most issues with. i need an explanation for that nat vote. its almost too scummy to be scum territory, but thats a false positive clear.

rest of the players i will give a pass today. you guys r aight for now. null at worst
forgot kagura, same as xlaw really. semi dead slot. just fluffy. no reason to town read. could push for a claim too

Emil

Certified Memelord
gotta go. stuff came up

once everyone posts, get majority on me then we can vote up kagura afterwards

game getting interesting now

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I meant it a public role cop.

You aren’t more alarmed/upset with me shooting you? When you scum read me?
Idk. I feel like if you were scum you wouldn’t publicly announce it. So that gives you some merit the way you came out with it. As scum, I don’t see you confronting me like this. Also even if I’m killed I’m going to flip town anyway so you would put yourself in a questionable position. Im not angry just disappointed that you wasted your killshot on me instead of some scum and fell prey to your paranoia.
you are straight up tmi'ing prof as a town shooter here btw LOL
Read above ^

Status
Not open for further replies.