• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
The difference this game compared to your town games is huge. You’re much more inline with the FMA game. I have not seen you ever react this way as town. And I haven’t seen you consistently stay this tame/passive over the course of a game as town.
What course? It’s just day 2.

I'm gonna be busy af this DP. Unless it's 48h.

aight lets bust this game wide open

hurry up and get majority on me so the real day starts

Players:
1 - @Flowa
2 - @Peroroncino
3 - @Kagurashii
4 - @Yo Tan Wa
5 - @Fujishiro
6 - @Blue
7 - @Natalija
8 - @RippedCal
9 - @Ekkologix
10 - @Charlie
11 - @Xlaw
12 - @Pot Goblin
13 - @T-Pein™
14 - @QueenEmilia
15 - @SoulKiller
16 - @Dr_Professor83
17 - @Ultra
18 - @Don DaSlayer @Dragomir
19 - @Nikamara
20 - @Zolo
I'd like someone se to say that.

@Charlie have u ever scum read nat?
Read? Nah. Lean? Tbh everything other than her interaction with Yo was meh to me.

Relatively convincing points on Kagu

Though I don't see why SK being iron implies other mafia are as well, necessarily.

Given that there were *six* kill attempts last night and the one on SK we can presume to be super, having too many scum with kill protection just creates a shooting gallery, so I'd take it with a grain of salt. Though, I don't expect an abundance of BP's in general.

Relatively convincing points on Kagu

Though I don't see why SK being iron implies other mafia are as well, necessarily.

Given that there were *six* kill attempts last night and the one on SK we can presume to be super, having too many scum with kill protection just creates a shooting gallery, so I'd take it with a grain of salt. Though, I don't expect an abundance of BP's in general.
I don’t think it implies other mafia are, I was saying I don’t think just bc he was means other mafia can’t be.

D

Dragomir

Also I’m that DAL game I was an indie and I was playing with a town mindset and I did it to claim a place among the town reads. Besides, I wasn’t so shady like Pein, don’t compare me how he played that time. Just popping in time to time just to ask who we lynching. I was here a lot time more and reading and contributing stuff in my own way. If my reads were wrong, I still had a reason why I said stuff and not being dodgy like him. You should get your facts right and stop selectively reading my posts.
Why are you defending your play in comparison to Pein's play from that game? That wasn't what Ekko was asking. He wanted to why Prof can't be doing the same thing you did in that DAL game. Everything after the first sentence of this paragraph is irrelevant to that question. He's not asking you how shady you were in comparison to Pein. He never compared your plays at all. Saying he should get his facts right doesn't even make sense as everything he said in that post was true. You were indie scum and claimed a super-kill on T-Pein. He didn't say anything false. What facts does he need to get right? I don't understand this defensive tone you have here. It's not applicable to Ekko's question.

lol I tried to kill you.
:pepecafe:
Sorry to waste your killshot. Try amping it next time maybe?

You don’t think I deserve an investigation either and you are straight going for the kill huh. No love for kitty :catcry:
Thats cause you said Cats> Dogs so I sent @Dr_Professor83 after you.
Soul also flipped bullet proof (assuming that’s what Iron means) for what that’s worth. Don’t think only one member of the team can be bullet proof tho.
Yeah thats what Iron means.

Yeah, I would say chances are high Xlaw is the DV and hammered down the votes. It ook 11 to lynch and there were 9 votes.

Red Soul voted Nat, Ekko is probably his scummate so thats two.

Im ruling out Ultra because he seemed interested In Nats claim and scum read her most of the day phase so his vote on her makes sense.
Removing Pero if he is Minfilia because Yos role confirms her.

Then removing those I town lean.

So that leaves Prof,Xlaw and Kagura

Kagura voted Nat to get a lynch going.

Prof did scum read Nat so Ill give him that.

And then Xlaw who was the last voter.

High chance of scum in those 3 anyways. If I had to guess Id say Xlaw and Kagu for me rn.
Here.

D

Dragomir

No. Any reason you think I’m scum?
Well, 1. Prof is right. I'll need to give you a proper iso later but so far, your posts feel like a night and day difference between here and the BB game in terms of how you're approaching the game. There's a missing edge that the Kagura in that game had.

2. I don't like your reaction to his kill claim on you. It looks like a scum with tmi who knows that Prof is a townie that actually shot them.

Status
Not open for further replies.