• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Why are you defending your play in comparison to Pein's play from that game? That wasn't what Ekko was asking. He wanted to why Prof can't be doing the same thing you did in that DAL game. Everything after the first sentence of this paragraph is irrelevant to that question. He's not asking you how shady you were in comparison to Pein. He never compared your plays at all. Saying he should get his facts right doesn't even make sense as everything he said in that post was true. You were indie scum and claimed a super-kill on T-Pein. He didn't say anything false. What facts does he need to get right? I don't understand this defensive tone you have here. It's not applicable to Ekko's question.
What are you doing? :nicagesmile:
Ekko literally asked me this:

why can't prof be doing the same? i need you to walk us through why your first assumption was this is town prof, and even asked him to amp the kill.

> why my assumption he was town prof is literally why I did that thing in the DAL game. That was a townie thing to do to come out with the info.

But his choice of target was weak unlike me.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Well, 1. Prof is right. I'll need to give you a proper iso later but so far, your posts feel like a night and day difference between here and the BB game in terms of how you're approaching the game. There's a missing edge that the Kagura in that game had.

2. I don't like your reaction to his kill claim on you. It looks like a scum with tmi who knows that Prof is a townie that actually shot them.
Feels like I have heard this reasonings somewhere :catblush:

Oh yeah, had the same conversation with Prof. You could have just said that you agree with him and saved yourself from writing these lines.

D

Dragomir

What are you doing? :nicagesmile:
Ekko literally asked me this:

why can't prof be doing the same? i need you to walk us through why your first assumption was this is town prof, and even asked him to amp the kill.

> why my assumption he was town prof is literally why I did that thing in the DAL game. That was a townie thing to do to come out with the info.

But his choice of target was weak unlike me.
Yes, and as I said, the first sentence of that paragraph answers that question. Everything else after that has nothing to do with what Ekko asked.

This answered the question:
Also I’m that DAL game I was an indie and I was playing with a town mindset and I did it to claim a place among the town reads.
This didn't:
Besides, I wasn’t so shady like Pein, don’t compare me how he played that time. Just popping in time to time just to ask who we lynching. I was here a lot time more and reading and contributing stuff in my own way. If my reads were wrong, I still had a reason why I said stuff and not being dodgy like him. You should get your facts right and stop selectively reading my posts.
Why did you feel the need to defend your play in comparison to Pein's when Ekko was never comparing it to Pein? He never said you played as scummy as Pein did. What "facts" does he need to get right?

Status
Not open for further replies.