• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to give you a chance to reveal yourself if you were a neutral indie, but after you denials, you leave me no choice but to read you as harmful indie. But I don't actually think you're scummy right now, so we'll see.

There's no universal indie sound but Fuji-indie sounds to me like a very laid-back player who's kinda in the front seat but also in the backseat. It's weird to explain. Also, Ekko is scum reading you and I've noticed that whenever he scum reads you, you almost always turn out to be indie.
Feel free to read me however you want mate.

Wont even respond to the Ekko part.

I wanted to give you a chance to reveal yourself if you were a neutral indie, but after you denials, you leave me no choice but to read you as harmful indie. But I don't actually think you're scummy right now, so we'll see.

There's no universal indie sound but Fuji-indie sounds to me like a very laid-back player who's kinda in the front seat but also in the backseat. It's weird to explain. Also, Ekko is scum reading you and I've noticed that whenever he scum reads you, you almost always turn out to be indie.
Almost everytime Ekko goes after Fuji, Fuji is Town lol.

D

Dragomir

thats working under the assumption flowa, prof, ultra are all being genuine townies claiming their kills

intersting enough all of the kills failed. only blue's kill worked on an iron target

i town read prof and flowa more than blue

ultra has been a toss up for me after last EoD up but i like his shot target

i say blue is an indie scum, and the last shot is mafia. lock this
Actually, now that I am thinking about it, I'm slightly inclined to agree on Blue. I don't understand the kill. @Blue why did you kill Soul? What did he do that was so scummy to you? And was that a super-kill?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Actually, now that I am thinking about it, I'm slightly inclined to agree on Blue. I don't understand the kill. @Blue why did you kill Soul? What did he do that was so scummy to you? And was that a super-kill?
soul pushed blue by EoD and blue ALWAYS kills who suspects him when he is scum. hes done it to me twice already and he was serial

Emil

Certified Memelord
hes also done it to kagura in weebs when he was town tho

basically blue's kills are always selfish and have self centered motives. if he feels someone is threatening his survival, he will kill them. honestly regardless of his alignment lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
You also went after him in my ToL game where he was the reaper.
fuji rarely rolls mafia lol. its either indie or town

i actually barely remember a game where i was up against him as mafia. only that turbo game from recent memory and i scum read him there too

Status
Not open for further replies.