• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Kagu claimed bulletproof. I commented on this, either you take it or you don't.

Fuji's response is really open ended here
oh she did now
interesting

well fooj is probably indie asfk. thanks for the shot
my read on him was correct then

will do another iso later to try and determine if he could be aligned with soul or not

Emil

Certified Memelord
Prof on Kagu. Mafia on someone. Remaining one is probably harmful indie or something.
thats working under the assumption flowa, prof, ultra are all being genuine townies claiming their kills

intersting enough all of the kills failed. only blue's kill worked on an iron target

i town read prof and flowa more than blue

ultra has been a toss up for me after last EoD up but i like his shot target

i say blue is an indie scum, and the last shot is mafia. lock this

Emil

Certified Memelord
we can also exclude the possibility that mafia did a mass ability to stop all kills in the night because soul died, unless blue's kill is a giga omega turbo kill

I was trying to shoot scum
Why not shoot Ekko? Or Blue or Cal whom you said you would vote up if the nat wagon doesn’t go through? Instead you went ahead and shot at me, a guy who isnt likely to be protected or watched given the number of confirmed players before the end of last phase.

D

Dragomir

Im really not fam.
I wanted to give you a chance to reveal yourself if you were a neutral indie, but after you denials, you leave me no choice but to read you as harmful indie. But I don't actually think you're scummy right now, so we'll see.
What does an indie sound like?
There's no universal indie sound but Fuji-indie sounds to me like a very laid-back player who's kinda in the front seat but also in the backseat. It's weird to explain. Also, Ekko is scum reading you and I've noticed that whenever he scum reads you, you almost always turn out to be indie.

Status
Not open for further replies.