• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why do you guys even scum read Ekko anyway?
because

1. i pushed flowa with soul in day 1
2. i hard lead the nat's wagon, i even wanted to give up my life to get her lynched
3. i am permanently hammer immune + other immunities. im a foken titan basically (literally and figuratively)
4. called flowa worthless (kek)

basically my results this game are a complete failure and i dont have much to offer to town read me results wise, but i believe my post contents, tone and thought process should speak for itself. im having a blast enjoying my semi immortality this game

D

Dragomir

No, in fact your reads this game have been weird fam, you defend Ekko, you defend the person with extra VP not coming out then you tinfoil a ridiculous thing about me being indie because Ekko who’s pretty much outed scum is scum reading me all the while ignoring Ultra’s bogus reasoning for shooting instead of the plenty of other candidates at hand after yesterdays flip.
Okay?

Not ignoring what Ultra is doing. Just watching to see how it plays out.

No, he definitely went after you in Weebs. He was scum reading you D0. I remember that for sure.
He is always scum when he goes after me dude, like thats all he does. Man almost drove me insane in @Flowa genshin game.

In weebs his reasoning for scum reading me D0 was because of the partners thing, I choose prof as my partner after asking Ekko and he didnt answer but then he did and said oh yeah people who partner with me get a mason chat with me if they are town, then he latched on to the fact that I didnt partner with him ( saying I read his passive mason thing) whereas it was clearly in the thread that I answered prof prior. I called him out in it and he pussied out.

Status
Not open for further replies.