• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i make sure to interact with every single player in the game when i can and force them to talk. if i am ignored too much i auto scum read the person. its just how i work. a townie doesnt have a reason not to interact

D

Dragomir

i post all i want in the thread because i have no idea when im going to die. my iso can be a goldmine and the interactions i have with other players can flip scum in the future. it did well in BB game certainly
You can post all you want that's on your mind without going bonkers. You're talking about your iso but posting more and more will make people want to iso you less. There's not a single soul on this planet Earth that's going to iso you after you die. 900 posts are too much to read. I might as well read a book.

Emil

Certified Memelord
one thing i hate is when i have to spend half the game defending myself from NAI accusations

just learned to live with it. i cant resist not replying or defending myself even if i said something 10 times already. people have a habit to not read my posts anyway

which is why i need the 150 post limit. i cannot control myself lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
Also, another reason I‘m concerned about Indie claims is that I‘m likely being hunted by one. At least I have a pretty ominous line in my role PM.
you arent officially hunted tho are you? its just flavor text right?

otherwise there should be a failed kill on you last night. if we assume the last failed kill was on you, then one of the first 4 kills were from mafia, unless nidhogg is mafia

Emil

Certified Memelord
You can post all you want that's on your mind without going bonkers. You're talking about your iso but posting more and more will make people want to iso you less. There's not a single soul on this planet Earth that's going to iso you after you die. 900 posts are too much to read. I might as well read a book.
@Dr_Professor83 will do it lol

u can iso with keywords. thats how i do if i wanna bring something i said 500 posts ago lol

D

Dragomir

That's enough talk about your posting habit. You will need to learn how to overcome that obstacle of yours, Ekko. You can't expect a post cap to save you all the time. You can be a high-octane player without having to go bonkers in the thread. I think Ultra was right when he said Guillotina is you in your final form. You've got a ways to go before you reach that form though. I'ma go to sleep.

Aight I'm completely caught up,

First too many kills tonight, how stacked are the roles here I'm nerfed badly after Y'shtola Rhul death :/
Like Flowa said definitely not believing all claimed shots are townie vig shots, little too many for my taste. Flowa, Prof, Ultra and Blue claimed them.
Flowa is definite good in my eyes.

Between Prof and Kagu i was thinking one was scum last day phase, they had their different thing from thread ongoing,, likely believing Kagu is skoom here. Prof also would've liked to not shoot Kagu and let the 1 vs 1 thing ongoing and push Kagu for mislynch game ahead if he were skoom so the chances are it is townie prof here, i also liked how he wanted to unvote once Flowa said Nat could be confirmed townie role. While Kagu feels off this game, stayed off from taking direct part in wagon discussions last day phase and only voted.

Ultra was my strongest town read last day phase but I'm retracting on that now, felt weard that my townie read were not voting Ekko to test his hammer immunity, turms out SK was skoom that's why. Ultra shot on Fuji is out of blue shot, but i kinda get him i also felt like Fuji didn't actively participate in end game lynch as he usually does, maybe because Fuji wasn't trusted as much either and didn't wanted to vote Nat. I don't know about Fuji claim genuinety so far but feel wise i find myself wanting to believe it so i probably would for now. On Ultra due to his weird tinfoil move him to slight town lean for now.

Also bit of angleshooting but am i the only one that feel charlie coild be townie due to his timing of voting Nat, like wouldn't he aware if the votes had locked by then. Maybe i should still check him out i remember reading posts about him having possible equity with SK.

Cal is mixed for me honestly, he was trying to start my wagon EoD yesterday like is he not reading the game? That'd be hard to do as scum, or maybe he intentionally tried to shade me somewhat dunno. Flowa also reading him good so wouldn't be priority rn.

Drago joined anew so i get his different read on Ekko but overall I'm little skeptical of his slot. From Drago plays I've seen so far he doesn't feel like the Towniest Drago I've seen and read, would like to observe him more.

Xlaw feel like could be scum but also that he could be easy mislynch setup. I did Iso him last day phase,,, he didn't had many contributions, voted Pot when it wouldn't have contributed anything in majority lynch and was the last vote on Nat. I'd prefer if he gets vigged than a lynch choice don't think there's enough interactions of him with others to get lot of info from his lynch if we go this route.

Pero is townie like I've said before, still disheartened i let Nat get lynched when i had her flavour confirmed in the game thread.

Blue shot at SK could be because SK wanted him lynched, we got a good flip so we can let him be. If he's Indie he likely should've claimed by now to keep scums off him, don't know if he did that or no. If didn't could be town in case it is not multiball.
Zolo also claimed indie likely believe him to be honest, good or bad is yet to see... we may need to hear his wincon.

T-Pein only one left i think,, he says he role crushed Ekko which as per his post order "Ekko>Fuji>SK" adds up but playwise I'm undecided on him.,, i can definitely see Skoom T-Pein taking up the lead after Ekko said he'd take up all the blame for Nat mislynch, it gets Nat killed and Ekko vigged at night if he's also town. Would iso him as well.

@Flowa Tagging ya since ya asked for reads i believe.

First too many kills tonight, how stacked are the roles here I'm nerfed badly after Y'shtola Rhul death :/
Like Flowa said definitely not believing all claimed shots are townie vig shots, little too many for my taste. Flowa, Prof, Ultra and Blue claimed them.

Between Prof and Kagu i was thinking one was scum last day phase, they had their different thing from thread ongoing,, likely believing Kagu is skoom here. Prof also would've liked to not shoot Kagu and let the 1 vs 1 thing ongoing and push Kagu for mislynch game ahead if he were skoom so the chances are it is townie prof here, i also liked how he wanted to unvote once Flowa said Nat could be confirmed townie role. While Kagu feels off this game, stayed off from taking direct part in wagon discussions last day phase and only voted.

Ultra was my strongest town read last day phase but I'm retracting on that now, felt weard that my townie read were not voting Ekko to test his hammer immunity, turms out SK was skoom that's why. Ultra shot on Fuji is out of blue shot, but i kinda get him i also felt like Fuji didn't actively participate in end game lynch as he usually does, maybe because Fuji wasn't trusted as much either and didn't wanted to vote Nat. I don't know about Fuji claim genuinety so far but feel wise i find myself wanting to believe it so i probably would for now. On Ultra due to his weird tinfoil move him to slight town lean for now.

Also bit of angleshooting but am i the only one that feel charlie coild be townie due to his timing of voting Nat, like wouldn't he aware if the votes had locked by then. Maybe i should still check him out i remember reading posts about him having possible equity with SK.

Cal is mixed for me honestly, he was trying to start my wagon EoD yesterday like is he not reading the game? That'd be hard to do as scum, or maybe he intentionally tried to shade me somewhat dunno. Flowa also reading him good so wouldn't be priority rn.

Drago joined anew so i get his different read on Ekko but overall I'm little skeptical of his slot. From Drago plays I've seen so far he doesn't feel like the Towniest Drago I've seen and read, would like to observe him more.

Xlaw feel like could be scum but also that he could be easy mislynch setup. I did Iso him last day phase,,, he didn't had many contributions, voted Pot when it wouldn't have contributed anything in majority lynch and was the last vote on Nat. I'd prefer if he gets vigged than a lynch choice don't think there's enough interactions of him with others to get lot of info from his lynch if we go this route.

Pero is townie like I've said before, still disheartened i let Nat get lynched when i had her flavour confirmed in the game thread.

Blue shot at SK could be because SK wanted him lynched, we got a good flip so we can let him be. If he's Indie he likely should've claimed by now to keep scums off him, don't know if he did that or no. If didn't could be town in case it is not multiball.
Zolo also claimed indie likely believe him to be honest, good or bad is yet to see... we may need to hear his wincon.

T-Pein only one left i think,, he says he role crushed Ekko which as per his post order "Ekko>Fuji>SK" adds up but playwise I'm undecided on him.,, i can definitely see Skoom T-Pein taking up the lead after Ekko said he'd take up all the blame for Nat mislynch, it gets Nat killed and Ekko vigged at night if he's also town. Would iso him as well.

Forgot about Ekko here

I'm confused on him actually, like i can still see him being town after everything which is like messed up. I don't mind us getting rid of him for pushing Nat like that, never again gonna buy lynch/vig me this player flip town from Ekko ever again. He lost that credibility today and also survived the kill shot.
The audacity to push like this, claim Indie Eod could be town though :/

We can push for his claim i think that might be best case scenario to deal with him rn. He's done no good with getting a strong townie mislynched and wasted a townie vig shot.

he's Indie he likely should've claimed by now to keep scums off him, don't know if he did that or no
Actually an harmful Indie wouldn't claim so either he's town or harmful Indie.
flower claims to have shot ekko.
He should had died if my crushed worked.
ekko got busdriven
or he is immune to rolecrush which sux cuz its X shot.
Ekko talked about bus driving last day phase, if he did that than his bus driven target survived a kill shot i dunno why he wouldn't come out with that info here if he's town?
@Ekkologix

I noticed you didn't address my tinfoil that you and pero are mates :maybe

We lucky we got Prof here.

I read he already iso'd him awaiting to hear from others first maybe.
I noticed you didn't address my tinfoil that you and pero are mates :maybe
I did,, said ya are making weird tinfoils.

Because Nat would've to flip scum for this tinfoil to make any sense,

We lucky we got Prof here.

I read he already iso'd him awaiting to hear from others first maybe.

I did,, said ya are making weird tinfoils.

Because Nat would've to flip scum for this tinfoil to make any sense,
This isn't strictly necessary, no.

It's ok we'll cross that bridge when we get there just don't kill me before we do 😜

This isn't strictly necessary, no.

It's ok we'll cross that bridge when we get there just don't kill me before we do 😜
I didn't claim 2 townie claims for/to save Pero, i did it lot earlier in the game. If you'd try and search the roles you'd know why i came out with only Nat Y'shtola Rhul claim first time, not Ryne Waters.

Status
Not open for further replies.