Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I care about such statements, yes.
Flower, I was seriously considering entering the game hard claiming harmful indie. Only went with the Ratchet gimmick cause I thought it'd be funnier. What would you have done if I claimed harmful indie?

Flower, I was seriously considering entering the game hard claiming harmful indie. Only went with the Ratchet gimmick cause I thought it'd be funnier. What would you have done if I claimed harmful indie?
Assume you are a Jester because claiming that is suicide. And you‘re not that bold.

Emil

Certified Memelord
hmm why wud u do this?
ive seen u fake claim something harmful before in the ToS game zem hosted and u were indeed scum

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Dragomir i think the reason why flow is hellbent on me is nothing better came up yet, and that in itself is troubling

ratchet's games are designed to not have lots of mech, which is fantastic and all, but not ideal for this site's meta. i bet you half the town are apathetic rn just waiting for some mech info to sheep

D

Dragomir

My initial plan heading into the game was to fake having a new post restriction for every 24 hours. I decided to scrap that cause I'm too damn lazy to dedicate myself to doing something like that. It would also get annoying for me knowing my own play style. I would have to coast and I don't really like coasting.

D

Dragomir

I would have. Just like I will see Ekko lynched today. Act scummy, feel the consequences. I‘m not letting somebody go just because there is that slim chance they might just be BS‘ing.
There's not a slim chance. It's a 100% chance. Whether or not Ekko is scum is irrelevant to the indie claim. He's bs'ing about it regardless of if he's town or scum. It's NAI.

Also, I won‘t accept info lynch as an excuse anymore either when nobody explains what we do with the info once we get it. We can‘t risk reducing Town‘s numbers over sth which doesn‘t even give us clarity.

D

Dragomir

I don't even consider a joke like that to be scummy. It was perfectly timed. Dude busted his balls to get Nat lynched and claimed exe after the votes got locked. Shit was hilarious. I was dying reading that.

Status
Not open for further replies.