• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, it‘s also possible SK and Ekko were bus driven. If they‘re mates this is a possible move to protect Ekko since SK was bulletproof, so none of them would have gotten killed. Just Pein hit SK with a rc, then, which would mean I killed SK.

Whatever the case, we need to off Ekko here. Also to test if he‘s really crushed or not.

I mean, it‘s also possible SK and Ekko were bus driven. If they‘re mates this is a possible move to protect Ekko since SK was bulletproof, so none of them would have gotten killed. Just Pein hit SK with a rc, then, which would mean I killed SK.

Whatever the case, we need to off Ekko here. Also to test if he‘s really crushed or not.
but someone said Zolo saved ekko?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

So you think a third member of their scum team bus drived both Ekko and SK? 🤔

This makes sense.
Since sk was bulletproof

Status
Not open for further replies.