• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i Googled it.
Iron means bulletproof
So yeah
How he die then.

Would had been optimal to bus ekko with flower so they die.
Not to a mate that doesnt die.
I think.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Why a third member? Ekko can be the Driver himself, too, and just self targetted.
He’d rather drive with you or Yo Tan who are confirmed member of town rather than their own. Look what happened and this got SK killed. Noob scum team.

If Ekko bus drived and not telling us that's straight anti town, though don't see him bus driving with his own skoommate especially SK wasn't completely immune to all kills.

I'm also expecting scums to mess with flowa actions at night she's usually hot target for night actions. But T-Pein rc on ekko should've gone through atleast

If Ekko bus drived and not telling us that's straight anti town, though don't see him bus driving with his own skoommate especially SK wasn't completely immune to all kills.

I'm also expecting scums to mess with flowa actions at night she's usually hot target for night actions. But T-Pein rc on ekko should've gone through atleast
It‘s just a tinfoil, but we definitely test this rolecrush today.

Do we get notified when BD'n in this game

Status
Not open for further replies.