• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ive called myself semi immortal on many occasions. its so fun to be able to shit talk the entire playerbase and they cant yeet you lmfao

flowa for the sake of me not posting another 700 posts, can u just put me on ignore? i will do my solving and you do yours

we can come to an agreement

get majority on me somewhere around 2 hourish before EoD, once you realize i am truly immortal we can vote scum

until then dont talk about ekko. get me out of your mouth and i will do the same to you.

think of me as a living immortal game mechanic
You were asking to get vigged tho?
because

1. i pushed flowa with soul in day 1
2. i hard lead the nat's wagon, i even wanted to give up my life to get her lynched
3. i am permanently hammer immune + other immunities. im a foken titan basically (literally and figuratively)
4. called flowa worthless (kek)

basically my results this game are a complete failure and i dont have much to offer to town read me results wise, but i believe my post contents, tone and thought process should speak for itself. im having a blast enjoying my semi immortality this game
This other immunities thing is making me think you really might just be scum. No town asks to be hit at night by a vig that can take it if their read is wrong. That’s anti town af.

And if you aren’t some kind of kill immune then your recent posts don’t make sense.
lynch him now.
if it fails lynch one of the shady kill immune players.
I say start with kagura.
yall missed lynching fuji here.
Lets lynch FUji
SK already flipped scum.
Ekko is scum.
Fuji scum too.
You suggesting Ekko and Fuji are both scum is pingy as hell and it feels like you’re just trying to go down a lynch list here.
Same as earlier
I think kagura and charlie are scum i am wary of prof too
This read makes no sense unless you think those first two are wrong lol. Bc they’re my top 2 too rn.
Weren’t you suspicious of Nika along with Nat yesterday? You are giving her a solid town just because she’s mason with Pot - who is equally scummy in his game….. :catcry:
You and Nika were getting along super well yesterday so it pings me that now you have issue with her getting cleared for being a Mason. Or that you doubt a Mason claim more than you’d doubt my shooting you claim making me Town.
I've noticed you're in sync with Usopp this phase. Acting as if I was buddying with SK while i was basically only person other than Flower who suspected him D1.
And what do you make of that Charles? Think we’re teammates?
This is straight up made up. Have you ever seen me leading crusade against someone I scum read? I've talked about it entire D1 and only person who's shown any interest in voting SK was Flower when day was ending anyway. I called him out on going after Flower and said he should be checked. Why would I do it to teammate? You're comparing it to MCU where i haven't even adressed Muugen once. This doesn't make sense and you know it.
I haven’t made up shit Charles. I’ll go pull up every quote.

I never said what you did with SK has anything to do with Muugen in the comic game. I think the SK thing is just plausible to come from teammates alone. It’s distancing from SK without every putting him in any kind of danger. The Comic Game comparisons are more of just tonal/vibe/everything else. I never said anything about Muugen.
Ofc everyone Town locks a guy who claimed he shot a scum :okay:.
Lol nah, I’ve assumed he was an indie but just not mafia.
Lost the quote cause I'm on phone, but Ekko put a soft push on kagu after prof started tunneling saying to the effect that she hasn't contributed anything and that they're in the same vein as Xlaw and that he wouldn't mind a claim from her.

dragomir also started buying into it here. Ekko and Dragomir look opportunistic whereas Prof case looks genuine though I disagree with parts e.g. @Dr_Professor83 said kagu is more audacious as town when the game I played with her had her backtracking a lot day 1 and being wishy washy. Also he said she was paranoid as town as he doesn't see that here. She's plenty paranoid towards me 🤣
Go read that games D1 again and see what happened when I called her out over her ridiculous Pero shade bc he rolled scum too many games and she legitimately thought that could make him scummy this game. See how she bit back at me.

Then go read my confrontation of her scum read on me D1 in this game and see the meekness.
Not if Blue was just lying. It's basically statement vs statement now. One of Blue and Charlie has to be scum here.
Unless Charles was redirected.
Also, swapping with a Townie confirms Ekko as scum, too. And the Vig would know they shot Ekko and if somebody else gets hit that's sus.
How is Ekko involved in this Ultra/SK/Blue/Charles thing?
Apparently he doesn't have invest immunity and he's bulletproof.
Are you positive Paragon doesn’t mean invest immunity? Bc I’ve wondered if it might.
Well, it's a given now that one of them is lying with that full claim. Asking Ratchet a question now, we'll see how I feel about who's telling the truth afterward.
It actually isn’t a given. Just suspicious.
the question is why is charles tracking ultra out or anyone. did he display a visible scum read of ultra?
@Charlie why didn’t you track Soul lol? You know the guy you wanted checked?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Depending on what unstopable means (cannot be redirected or cannot be protected against), one of you would lie.

Only other explanation would be me being controlled/redirected for some reason or Blue being busdriven - again, why?
did u get informed of being controlled?

Depending on what unstopable means (cannot be redirected or cannot be protected against), one of you would lie.

Only other explanation would be me being controlled/redirected for some reason or Blue being busdriven - again, why?
Regardless of the nature of the kill, you are precluded from tracking him in the first place, unless he's lying about being a commuter as well.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
You were asking to get vigged tho?

This other immunities thing is making me think you really might just be scum. No town asks to be hit at night by a vig that can take it if their read is wrong. That’s anti town af.

And if you aren’t some kind of kill immune then your recent posts don’t make sense.

You suggesting Ekko and Fuji are both scum is pingy as hell and it feels like you’re just trying to go down a lynch list here.

This read makes no sense unless you think those first two are wrong lol. Bc they’re my top 2 too rn.

You and Nika were getting along super well yesterday so it pings me that now you have issue with her getting cleared for being a Mason. Or that you doubt a Mason claim more than you’d doubt my shooting you claim making me Town.

And what do you make of that Charles? Think we’re teammates?

I haven’t made up shit Charles. I’ll go pull up every quote.

I never said what you did with SK has anything to do with Muugen in the comic game. I think the SK thing is just plausible to come from teammates alone. It’s distancing from SK without every putting him in any kind of danger. The Comic Game comparisons are more of just tonal/vibe/everything else. I never said anything about Muugen.

Lol nah, I’ve assumed he was an indie but just not mafia.

Go read that games D1 again and see what happened when I called her out over her ridiculous Pero shade bc he rolled scum too many games and she legitimately thought that could make him scummy this game. See how she bit back at me.

Then go read my confrontation of her scum read on me D1 in this game and see the meekness.

Unless Charles was redirected.

How is Ekko involved in this Ultra/SK/Blue/Charles thing?

Are you positive Paragon doesn’t mean invest immunity? Bc I’ve wondered if it might.

It actually isn’t a given. Just suspicious.

@Charlie why didn’t you track Soul lol? You know the guy you wanted checked?
Will you be my mason Prof?

I’m kidding. :blush:

That’s a way too long post. I’ll reply later on. ^^

D

Dragomir

So Ekko claims lynch immune.
Then he's also bulletproof.

Are you guys seriously entertaining this crap?
Yes. Roles are pretty busted this game from the looks of it. Nat being a full jack of investigate trades while also being doctor. Blue being commuter and having an unstoppable kill. Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.