• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
And for the record the restricted part is that I can only use my one shot when commuted

D

Dragomir

No, but you saying Ekko is town as your first read and then failing to pull up a single post or state one reason why he's town to you and blatantly ignoring calls to do so is, especially when you yourself have been impatiently repeating for others to answer your questions.
Why are you lying? I literally explained my town read on Ekko as soon as I was asked by Fuji. Iso my posts again.

D

Dragomir

Well, it's a given now that one of them is lying with that full claim. Asking Ratchet a question now, we'll see how I feel about who's telling the truth afterward.

Well, it's a given now that one of them is lying with that full claim. Asking Ratchet a question now, we'll see how I feel about who's telling the truth afterward.
It's not 100%, actually. There is a world in which both are saying the truth. But, that depends on how Unstoppable affects Iron in this game.

D

Dragomir

I don't think Soul and Ekko being bus driven makes sense if they were scum buddies. If the bus drive was to protect Ekko from being vigged then why bus drive him with another buddy? Why not bus drive him with someone you think is town so the vig kills a townie? That's the far better action and I'll be surprised if neither Ekko or Soul would have realized that when making night actions.

I don't think Soul and Ekko being bus driven makes sense if they were scum buddies. If the bus drive was to protect Ekko from being vigged then why bus drive him with another buddy? Why not bus drive him with someone you think is town so the vig kills a townie? That's the far better action and I'll be surprised if neither Ekko or Soul would have realized that when making night actions.
You do realize swapping a scum with a Town outs the scum, too, right?

But, I got the info anyway. Blue's claim is solid.

Emil

Certified Memelord
why is this a topic thats getting entertained

if we r bus driven then ali's kill will yeet me into the sun. its confirmed now we are not bus driven

and its confirmed im not bus driven with anyone else since tpeins rolecrush + flowas kill will kill them, assuming everyone is being truthful here

Status
Not open for further replies.