Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you just slip, Charlie?
No i haven't. Basically entire game scum reads Blue and now because of what i'm basically is certain is simple lie, he's instantly town locked and i'm under suspicion. This is frustrating if anything. I trully believe you're getting player rn

No i haven't. Basically entire game scum reads Blue and now because of what i'm basically is certain is simple lie, he's instantly town locked and i'm under suspicion. This is frustrating if anything. I trully believe you're getting player rn
Again. You only revealed that now. Nobody knew that if it's even true. You can't expect players to not Town lock a guy who claimed a kill on a scum.

It would be, he controlled you because you suspected him, not because he suspected you. This looks like a slip ngl.
He suspected me and I suspected him. He flipped scum. I asked people to check him, maybe not vig. Apparently he doesn't have invest immunity and he's bulletproof. If i was his teammate i would be throwing game from D1. I'd basically Ask vigs to not waste their shoots that wouldn't work anyway and investigators to check him despite he'd give guilty results. Sorry but it's just insulting

He suspected me and I suspected him. He flipped scum. I asked people to check him, maybe not vig. Apparently he doesn't have invest immunity and he's bulletproof. If i was his teammate i would be throwing game from D1. I'd basically Ask vigs to not waste their shoots that wouldn't work anyway and investigators to check him despite he'd give guilty results. Sorry but it's just insulting
A scum doesn't suspect anyone...please...

I did. I don't understand what's happening. So blue targeted ultra. But blue says they shot soul. And then I got lost. Hold my hand and walk me through it from the top.
Charlie says Blue targetted Ultra.
But he only revealed that now and complains why some Town locked Ali/Blue when we didn't have that information until now.
Blue says his kill is immune to failure, so he would have shot Ultra.

And the biggest question is, how tf did SK get killed if it wasn't Blue?

Really? Could have sworn he was scum reading that game even before Tris outing you.

Me thinking Fuji is indie means I'm simping Ekko?
No, but you saying Ekko is town as your first read and then failing to pull up a single post or state one reason why he's town to you and blatantly ignoring calls to do so is, especially when you yourself have been impatiently repeating for others to answer your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.