Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well next time town need to belive what i say
i havent lied once yet, other than the fake indie claims
you can superkill me n2 and end this shit show
When I look at that my first thought is that you’re using “superkill” as hyperbole more than a claim.

And you, even if confirmed town, are the last person to take the word of everything you say at face value/literally lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
When I look at that my first thought is that you’re using “superkill” as hyperbole more than a claim.

And you, even if confirmed town, are the last person to take the word of everything you say at face value/literally lol.
everything ive been saying is pretty easy to prove. at certain point it feels like town is just paranoid for the sake of being paranoid. they arent being rational

ive claimed hammer immune
asked to be superkilled
claimed exec and my target is nat, but never won so its obviously a lie
claimed going to busdrive myself with flowa but she didnt get rolecrushed + kill so obviously a lie. and no other player got crushed + killed so i dont have busdrive

its really not hard. town is making it seem more complex than it actually is

Emil

Certified Memelord
I want to believe Charlie's claim but there's nothing to support besides a hypothetical redirect.
i belive the target choice. he did scum read blue and could of thought that he would catch blue in a lie maybe

question is does ratchet give trackers to mafia teams

D

Dragomir

everything ive been saying is pretty easy to prove. at certain point it feels like town is just paranoid for the sake of being paranoid. they arent being rational

ive claimed hammer immune
asked to be superkilled
claimed exec and my target is nat, but never won so its obviously a lie
claimed going to busdrive myself with flowa but she didnt get rolecrushed + kill so obviously a lie. and no other player got crushed + killed so i dont have busdrive

its really not hard. town is making it seem more complex than it actually is
Are you role crush immune?

Status
Not open for further replies.