• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

i waa fully prepared to be dead n1..this day phaae is a bonus for me

by end of it i will leave a legacy. i do not expect to be alive in day 3
You'd rather we waste resources and time on you even though a full claim might help convince us you're not scum?

Emil

Certified Memelord
You'd rather we waste resources and time on you even though a full claim might help convince us you're not scum?
i will not resort to that crap. if i cant convince u by gameplay i dont deserve to be alive anyway. so long i stay in this game i will remain distraction. rather die

Why would Blue claim he can only do his shot while he’s commuted lol. Like he didn’t just slip and say he did both or something. He explicitly pointed out a weird condition.
Honestly looks like he did. I wouldn't get any results if he commuted. He couldn't be bus driven if he's commuted either. I'd have to be redirected and who would redirect me over Blue

D

Dragomir

i will not resort to that crap. if i cant convince u by gameplay i dont deserve to be alive anyway. so long i stay in this game i will remain distraction. rather die
You only remain a distraction if we can't town read you. A full claim can help make people town read you. I don't give a fuck if you don't deserve to live if you can't convince us through gameplay. That's irrelevant. Playing scummy doesn't mean it's okay to accept defeat.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You only remain a distraction if we can't town read you. A full claim can help make people town read you. I don't give a fuck if you don't deserve to live if you can't convince us through gameplay. That's irrelevant. Playing scummy doesn't mean it's okay to accept defeat.
im not accepting defeat but sometimes me flipping is better than town wasting time on me. my claim will not make you belive me. you have seen breaking bad. sometimes claims make your situation even worst and i had to manually kill myself there because town refuses to work with me and were going to waste a lynch on me

Status
Not open for further replies.