• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Call me an idiot but doesn't hammering a Lynch in majority means simply putting vote on you by last person needed to reach majority? Meaning isn't it the same thing?
yes a lynch immune person will get hammered and the lynch will fail and day ends

i am not lynch immune. i am hammer immune. the day does not end even if i reach majority. and if the votes stay on me until the end the there will be no lynch. this is different from lynch failing

yes a lynch immune person will get hammered and the lynch will fail and day ends

i am not lynch immune. i am hammer immune. the day does not end even if i reach majority. and if the votes stay on me until the end the there will be no lynch. this is different from lynch failing
Is it a passive?
I destroy all passives

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Btw if anyone wasn't convinced, there's no reason to at least try to lynch Usopp now. Tanking lynches is scum ability. I've had ability to tank 1 death (could be lynch) myself in horror game in NF despite being bulletproof
I could infinitely tank lynches in Weeb's with my Nino role.

Plus I had 5 lives. Needed to be shot 5 times.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
What is this lynch related ability?
Half of those who vote for me will have their voting power removed the next day. This half is decided randomly, not in any particular order. :sweat:

You and Nika were getting along super well yesterday so it pings me that now you have issue with her getting cleared for being a Mason. Or that you doubt a Mason claim more than you’d doubt my shooting you claim making me Town.
We exchanged a few reads. I'd still be okay if she was not associated with Pot. He's sus and it doesn't make sense for him to get such an easy clearance. Then Flowa told me how she knows their characters and if the towncore is okay with the claim then all I can do is just watch until PoE thins down.

:goatasure:

Emil

Certified Memelord
this is getting ignored too much. someone ask flowa this

if nidhogg was hunting her he mustve shot her

if we assume nidhogg is an indie then the last missing kill was on flowa and is shot by an indie

meaning one of the other 4 kills that were claimed came from mafia

aka one of ultra prof blue flowa is mafia

otherwise, flowa herself is nidhogg, an indie and the last missing kill is a mafia kill

or nidhogg is mafia not indie and he shot flowa

does that make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.