• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes a lynch immune person will get hammered and the lynch will fail and day ends

i am not lynch immune. i am hammer immune. the day does not end even if i reach majority. and if the votes stay on me until the end the there will be no lynch. this is different from lynch failing
i am the double voter

:endthis:
So:
- you're immune to votes,
- you're bulletproof,
- you have extra votes.

What else you have? I tried to be optimistic about you D1 but it's kinda ridiculous
I could infinitely tank lynches in Weeb's with my Nino role.

Plus I had 5 lives. Needed to be shot 5 times.
Was it town role though? Anyways, this role seems to be waaaaaay stronger than mine. Could be because it's important character but c'mon.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
i buy it
my role mentions this too

do u think ratchet gives mafia full roles? last game he only gave us fake claims. not roles.
I think my waifubro would only give fake claims.

Very strong fake claims too like in DN game.

As an example, it would be akin to give Tohka or Shidou as a fake claim in DAL or a Terra Branford fake claim in a FF game.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
So:
- you're immune to votes,
- you're bulletproof,
- you have extra votes.

What else you have? I tried to be optimistic about you D1 but it's kinda ridiculous

Was it town role though? Anyways, this role seems to be waaaaaay stronger than mine. Could be because it's important character but c'mon.
It was a town role with an alternative wincon.

I rold Nova to make me a pro town indie and he gave me the Town wincon with an alternate wincon lol

Still my heart will forever say it was an indie.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think my waifubro would only give fake claims.

Very strong fake claims too like in DN game.

As an example, it would be akin to give Tohka or Shidou as a fake claim in DAL or a Terra Branford fake claim in a FF game.
we got 1 strong claim in the higurashi game but it was easily catchable in a lie since all club members were supposed to get additional vote power from JW

Status
Not open for further replies.