Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well even of you consider
If Blue was redirected or Ekko and Ultra were bus driven..
All scenario Ultra looks bad here..

If Blue was redirected to ultra , then how Ultra survived ?
If Ultra and Ekko were BD , the its Ultra who get Role crushed and attacked again..

He hinted pacing bounty...which character or fraction does that ?
Also why do u think he attacked u instead of Ekko or thers

I think we need claim from Ultra rather than Blue

Mind u there r 5 failed killed attempt
Its between Ekko , Blue and Ultra for me..if we assume Charlie was redirected

Who do you want to lynch if we can’t lynch Ekko?

Same to everyone lol.
Here:

Town:

Yo: Connected to Nat, his reaction to finding out she was Yshtola when I told him last day also looked genuine.
Pero: Nobody counter claimed him as Ryne.
Pot: Mason claim.
Nika: Mason claim.
Blue: Shot SK unless shenanigans like the BD scenario. Could still be an Indie, but he‘s out of the Mafia pool at least.

Lighter Town:

Ultra: Still the Miller claim. Claiming to have shot Fuji is too bold for the position he‘s in as well since he doesn‘t look too great after SK‘s flip. Interactions show they‘re probably not aligned, though. Also, he claims the bounty ability.
Fuji: Buying his claim for now. Also, immunity against destructive effects equals immunity against kills. So his claim looks genuine, too. Interactions show he‘s probably not aligned with SK either.

Very light Town, almost neutral:

Prof: His interaction with SK makes me think they‘re not aligned either. Also, he was honest about the double vote. Doubt scum would be so honest here.
Xlaw: Yeah, I think his Vanilla claim is too bold. If he‘s scum he just nerfs himself and can never use abilities because as soon as he‘s seen visiting somebody, he‘s busted. Unless he has a Ninja passive, but scum have no idea what abilities Town has to bypass this, so I believe him for now.
Neutral with a slight lean either way:

Pein: Still think he‘s Town, but I didn‘t like him going against me when I wanted to go for SK. Gonna test his rc on Ekko today.
Emi: Possibly Town (?). I liked her reasoning for voting SK xD.
Cal: Said he didn‘t like the Nat lynch, but wanted to go for Yo instead? Generally doesn‘t look like he‘s paying much attention to the thread or cares about the lynch. If Ekko flips scum, he can go into the Town leans, though.

Scummy:

Charlie: Tone reminds me of Arcane. Seems more cautious than in his recent Town games, too. Also, didn‘t like his reaction to my SK vote.
Kagura: Others already elaborated on the case on her.
Ekko: Self-explanatory.

The Xlaw thing, he claimed Vanilla town in your game too when he was Lumine. I feel like claiming vanilla is a good way to get by and explain not having actions to report for town. Sure as you said he might get caught by a watcher or tracker but we dunno what kinda abilities scum can have. I mean we have Ekko out here tanking a lynch lp in a majority setup.

The Cal thing, id think he would be more informed if scum right. To me his cluelessness and overall attitude in the game ( like him claiming you were town a bit earlier) strikes me as that of someone who doesnt have the help of teammates keeping him updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.