• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I called her out on it yesterday. Read our interaction.

Then read everything I’ve said about her today.
Well man that was one hell of U Turn..
Having Cal and SK scum team from the start but never changed her early vote from Pero..

There is high possibility that SK Cal Kagura being scum team..your argument was valid

Why didn’t you push it as scummy yesterday?
Usopp is/was acting like in last game where i was completely wrong about him so i wanted to give him benefit of the doubt. Then he asked people so i thought he might have good intentions. Then he went "with loool, i'm Exe, thx for the win" at which point i decided i'm being dumb and he's just scum

The Xlaw thing, he claimed Vanilla town in your game too when he was Lumine. I feel like claiming vanilla is a good way to get by and explain not having actions to report for town. Sure as you said he might get caught by a watcher or tracker but we dunno what kinda abilities scum can have. I mean we have Ekko out here tanking a lynch lp in a majority setup.

The Cal thing, id think he would be more informed if scum right. To me his cluelessness and overall attitude in the game ( like him claiming you were town a bit earlier) strikes me as that of someone who doesnt have the help of teammates keeping him updated.
Oh that one ? I sliped because Wiki showed my character as protagonist..
That was big miss..its sucks not having knowledge of lore as scum..

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I'm disappointed if anything. Natalija wanted you lynched too. Is she frustrated scum too? You were sus af, you were lucky to get cleared, deal with IT and move on.
i'm guessing you didnt think it thoroughly claiming that invest after blue said his kill was unblockable, have you interacted with kagura at all btw?

i'm guessing you didnt think it thoroughly claiming that invest after blue said his kill was unblockable, have you interacted with kagura at all btw?
You're not guessing, you're assuming. You're suspecting me for no good reason ever since I voted you and it's just another excuse. Believe what you want, just don't tunnel too much, it's never good.

I don't remember too much. I disagreed with her on SK, Fuji and Ekko during this whole Flower discussion. I saw she claimed lite version of what Ekko claims. I had her as null-scum previously and nothing really changed

Status
Not open for further replies.